Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who's coming back in 2.4?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KalElc
09.16.2013 , 12:56 PM | #231
Can we go back to topic? I believe this **** has gone long enough. Find something else to waste your time on peps. I donít even know why I keep track on reading this thread at all. It is sure not as entertainment as I hoped.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Harbinger
Skyrush (Marauder) / Sky'lash (Mercenary)
Sky'ventress (Sentinel)(Marauder)

Gorgzen
09.16.2013 , 01:12 PM | #232
cmon, Skyrush, this thread is amazing, it's like a microcosm of rich detail, how did all these people get to this point? how does the server interact together? what is all the things that make people tick? how did this thread come into existence at this very moment in such a way as this? the roots that people had made people grow a certain direction, all of them coming together today in this thread to engage in the art of keyboard gymnastics and psychological warfare.
edit: to add... this is the very essence of this server, and the game. without the investment that people put in that create threads like these the game would die it's final death, leaving behind a casual empty core.

it's one of a kind.
DŠriann/NŚriadd
The Goddess Most amazing Marauder/Sentinel Universe.

and Nariadd... sage

Quote: Originally Posted by Gorgzen View Post
Welcome to hell, population: you

ToMyMa
09.16.2013 , 01:13 PM | #233
Quote: Originally Posted by Daystarr View Post
I've never claimed anything in this game because it is in fact a game and I play it for enjoyment. SWTOR =\= life, and if it did/does to you then fair enough - I'm not here to judge.

What I will say on the matter however is that like Gerikke I have been sought after by many top teams, even before ranked warzones were introduced (you will remember this yourself, Feta) and I have stayed in those guilds (extreme, fubar, drama, coral fyi) until they died - with the exception of Drama because:
  1. I had got a job working nightshift, which meant I couldn't play all the days Drama wanted me to play;
  2. At the time of being in Drama the Marauder spot was contended by another when I could play;
  3. And because I wasn't playing with Drama as regularly as I had liked I had decided that after two of the original people I'd moved there with from FUBAR had decided to stop playing (you, Feta, and Xzarnyan) that I'd make my own move to another team who'd never really sought me out (hai Coral) and play for them, casually, when I could.

If being sought out by other teams is the same thing as the Dunning-Kruger effect then yes, it applies to me.

Calling me outright delusional is just bad play from you Feta, I would have expected more from you than that, considering our history (HEX DROID REPRESENT), however allow me to re-quote my original post:

Notice the highlighted segment in bold: the statement suggests present tense, and therefore you have failed in the interpretation of my original message - last I checked you did not play ^^ - and your entire reply, in fact your entire involvement in this thread, just shows how far this community has fallen when it has to resort as desperately as it has to the past and the need of acknowledgement from it even now when there is but a slither of the players left from those days.

Don't you have anything better to do? Like, I dunno, spacebot levelling and getting banned? Hehehoho, yes I went there. Fucĸ your delusions.
/honorary salute for Hex Droid. Dang, I miss the one-in-a-lifetime-event that was when a warzone actually popped in the afternoon...

RIP in pieces, you magnificent server...
Tanvir
Top 3 Commando Season 5
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

CommunityDroidEN
09.16.2013 , 01:20 PM | #234 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Please keep posts constructive to the topic and inviting to all other members. Thank you.

Roudysgoodguy
09.16.2013 , 01:23 PM | #235
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
Please keep posts constructive to the topic and inviting to all other members. Thank you.
fix pvp, need more operations and gay romances in the "PvP patch"

Alepo
09.16.2013 , 01:23 PM | #236
i give this thread 1 more day.
Trott, Bl‚ster, Alephonius, Leiliala, Bl‚stor
Harbinger
Alepo, Tr‚itor, Palous
YOLO SWAG

Gorgzen
09.16.2013 , 01:25 PM | #237
Quote: Originally Posted by Alepo View Post
i give this thread 1 more day.
Then the grim reaper will take it away, never to be seen again. R.I.P thread. To the afterlife we go.

Roudy that's not a game dev. that's a community manager. Try #titters
DŠriann/NŚriadd
The Goddess Most amazing Marauder/Sentinel Universe.

and Nariadd... sage

Welcome to hell, population: you

elitegerike
09.16.2013 , 01:25 PM | #238
so hows comming back for 2.4?

what teams?

factors/nonfactors?

Roudysgoodguy
09.16.2013 , 01:33 PM | #239
Then the grim reaper will take it away, never to be seen again. R.I.P thread. To the afterlife we go.

Roudy that's not a game dev. that's a community manager. Try #titters
They are both useless though. But community manager atleast types 1 message in half a year when drama hapepns.

KalElc
09.16.2013 , 01:37 PM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
Wow, this came as expected. now, how long will this thread last.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Harbinger
Skyrush (Marauder) / Sky'lash (Mercenary)
Sky'ventress (Sentinel)(Marauder)