Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who's coming back in 2.4?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZipZep
09.14.2013 , 11:25 AM | #131
As the diplomate of many a fight on servers, I suggest we all chill for a moment, and put the rage and anger in a little jar.........

AND THEN SMASH THE JAR WHEN ARENA's COME OUT!!
Whasp - Herbs & Derps PvP guild ToFN

Slacking Engineer Sniper and Worst Mara EU

Roudysgoodguy
09.14.2013 , 11:27 AM | #132
Conclusion:
1.) Warmongers/Easyway think they were best because they were beating up T3 teams.
2.) Exilove is clueless(no surprise there).

Sarano
09.14.2013 , 11:28 AM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Roudysgoodguy View Post
Conclusion:
1.) Warmongers/Easyway think they were best because they were beating up T3 teams.
MAI GAWD, WOUD!Y WOUD!Y!!!!!! PLZ TEESH MEH! ; D <3<3<3

#yurs seencaraly! ; D

Evolixe
09.14.2013 , 11:32 AM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Roudysgoodguy View Post
Good sir, would you please be so kind to account for this specific choice of words?

Sarano
09.14.2013 , 11:35 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Good sir, would you please be so kind to account for this specific choice of words?
?? woudy seid u r clue -1 cuz he knaowz soo, u go awey plz

Gorgzen
09.14.2013 , 11:39 AM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by fauver View Post
I think Bru can help you to understand what i meant in my sentence.
Feel free to trashtalk.
Cya on arenas after 1st October.
If you need Bru to explain it it's not that important. but i think i understand what you kind of behaviour you are referring to. but i don't think im the kind of gossiper you think I am. hah.

hopefully will see eachother in arena.
Driann/Nriadd
The Goddess Most amazing Marauder/Sentinel Universe.

and Nariadd... sage

Quote: Originally Posted by Gorgzen View Post
Welcome to hell, population: you

NivekRo
09.14.2013 , 11:46 AM | #137
Corvineus sux. And Aseka. I hear they're married.

ZipZep
09.14.2013 , 11:49 AM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by NivekRo View Post
... edited wrong acc
Thats a shame, was a good post.
About the Cody Two guys, i giggled
Whasp - Herbs & Derps PvP guild ToFN

Slacking Engineer Sniper and Worst Mara EU

Sarano
09.14.2013 , 11:50 AM | #139
DRAMA iz rly naic giuld, bezz pvp guild 2 ai wiizh dey wuld temme haow cus ai neid adveeis : ) bezz giuld rep #tofn

Kevinor
09.14.2013 , 11:50 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
yeah huttball wins and all the rest losses

thou dont worry, i have nothing against coral exept for crovinius and exilove there (nice way to destroy the reputation what coral built up in a year...... but not my bussines)
We're actually 19-7 against DRAMA since 2.0. We've won at least once on each map; but you guys won the vast majority of Voidstars without much trouble. In fact if I discount all our Voidstar matches against you guys we would be 18-2 or something.

It's no surprise to me that you guys did well in arenas since that was always your strength; but irrespective of whether you dislike some of our current members it's quite disappointing that you don't even mention us as being a competitive team.

Personally I'm disappointed that Coral members spend their time posting crap on these or other forums; but I don't control them and there's only so much you can expect people to ignore before it becomes difficult to not say something.

As for Warmongers it's not very difficult to be a big fish in a pond of small fish; but to me it's quite telling that they left the game as soon as the other fish started getting bigger. They lost several times to Coral in quick succession after we lost probably 20 in a row to them; but we learned and adapted as they stagnated and failed to improve. Pretty much any of the "top" teams from the past year or so would have been beating the old Warmonger team; maybe if they kept playing it would have been a different story but it's hard to predict how they may have evolved... especially considering the egos in there probably couldn't survive without winning every game.

Anyway, arenas are a completely different game type. I expect different people to do well there; for example the Cody Two guys who couldn't win a normal warzone to save their lives but are excellent at deathmatching. Some of the "lesser" teams who have a strong 3/4 players but were dragged down in RWZs by 3/4 poor ones. It just depends who keeps playing and who comes back.

Some of you guys really need to find better things to do with your time, though. Just saying.
Kevinorz - Coral

Coral Website