Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Who's coming back in 2.4?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sarano's Avatar


Sarano
09.14.2013 , 10:56 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Gerikke stop talking ********. DRAMA is not, and has never been the best team on the server. Hell talking to my friends on the inside at coral it doesn't even look like you had a positive W/L ratio against ANY top guild at all.

/massive facepalm
amagawdbruh y u lai? DRAMA #bestguildeu dun bee a downarz bruh, i gun' setz mah daddeh on u'z, y u no recognaiiizee @ #ger-rager!? #bezzplayah eu wiff WOUDY, #woudy <3<3<3

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
09.14.2013 , 10:58 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
Gerikke stop talking ********. DRAMA is not, and has never been the best team on the server. Hell talking to my friends on the inside at coral it doesn't even look like you had a positive W/L ratio against ANY top guild at all.

/massive facepalm
you talk with your friends INSIDE coral and it doest look like...

are u srs ?

your wrong btw. but you can ask all the rest 10 members form the team

but here i am wasting my time to EXILOVE, and EASYWAY known as the 2 biggest douchbags of the serv history


ty for the chats cu on first weeks of 2.4

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
09.14.2013 , 10:59 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarano View Post
AMAGAWD BRUH, U BEET NUSTROM DOLUOLOLOL!? U MUZZ BEE TAH ELEET, temme bruh, haow u s000 eleet? teesh meh plz, teesh meh #macrooooow wiff woudy AND u LUCKY I dunno mai daddeh bruh mai daddeh beat u daddeh 1v1 #com @ meh bruh-haime haow DRAMA #bestguildeu? i iounno bruh, me = #1 faenboey <3<3<3 #juzzaguuurl
<3 missed u so much
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Sarano's Avatar


Sarano
09.14.2013 , 11:00 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
you talk with your friends INSIDE coral and it doest look like...

are u srs ?

your wrong btw. but you can ask all the rest 10 members form the team
YA bruh, u shuud @zk dem -10- T-E-E-N MEEMBAHZ! -FOTM- TAH T-E-E-M! R U SRS?! #ger-rager best eu <3<3<3

#1 feanboeey <3<3

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
09.14.2013 , 11:00 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
your wrong btw. but you can ask all the rest 10 members form the team
Sure I am. Chew on that for a bit, it's all you're getting from me.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR - BiS PvP Mad/Bal - BiS PvP Dec/Infi
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Gorgzen's Avatar


Gorgzen
09.14.2013 , 11:00 AM | #116
this thread went full retard pretty quick guys. GJ!
Driann/Nriadd
The Goddess Most amazing Marauder/Sentinel Universe.

and Nariadd... sage

Quote: Originally Posted by Gorgzen View Post
Welcome to hell, population: you

ZipZep's Avatar


ZipZep
09.14.2013 , 11:02 AM | #117
Coral for sure deserves a spot on that list of dominating teams, they took Civil War and Novare to a new level, which other guilds struggled to catch up on.
Whasp - Herbs & Derps PvP guild ToFN

Slacking Engineer Sniper and Worst Mara EU

TheHybris's Avatar


TheHybris
09.14.2013 , 11:02 AM | #118
Drama grew stronger lately and had always ****loads of damage... So they started pretty bad compared to ACE and then went better and now arenas are their thing so good for them. I don't understand though couple of things.... The need of thrash talking all the teams but yours, and why people don't realise that teams evolve and usually in imp side they tend to absorb all active/good players to make up for their lack of continuity and suddenly they do good, and then they crash and restart. So Drama from start was not Drama now, same with Impulse, same with all teams.

Edit: and Whasp <3 thank you. Started to think I played a different game.
Coral
Dhaima Aelare
Sage Heal to Full Spec

fauver's Avatar


fauver
09.14.2013 , 11:06 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
DRAMA is not, and has never been the best team on the server. Hell talking to my friends on the inside at coral it doesn't even look like you had a positive W/L ratio against ANY top guild at all.

/massive facepalm
Just a *********** bomb =))
Coming from Exilove himself!
Considering that Hi'de and Exilove are already trashtalking in this thread, who is from your "friends on the inside" else saying the same? I guess, Dariann and Corvineus? And who left for the "complete group"? Gragole?
Can't imagen, how much s**t and trash incoming on the next pages.

"Hell talking to my friends on the inside at coral it doesn't even look like you had a positive W/L ratio against ANY top guild at all!" (c) Exilove
Yummy - Juggernaut
Yummy's - Guardian

DRAMA www.twitch.tv/yummy_s

Sarano's Avatar


Sarano
09.14.2013 , 11:06 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHybris View Post
Drama grew stronger lately and had always ****loads of damage... So they started pretty bad compared to ACE and then went better and now arenas are their thing so good for them. I don't understand though couple of things.... The need of thrash talking all the teams but yours, and why people don't realise that teams evolve and usually in imp side they tend to absorb all active/good players to make up for their lack of continuity and suddenly they do good, and then they crash and restart. So Drama from start was not Drama now, same with Impulse, same with all teams.

Edit: and Whasp <3 thank you. Started to think I played a different game.
nup u r raung. DRAMA - #bestguildeu.