Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Mace Windu's Choice on the Masters in EP III

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Mace Windu's Choice on the Masters in EP III

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
09.06.2013 , 06:08 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Not THAT OP, but he was still BA.
To be honest, still is... 4 sabers dude. 4 sabers.

The Gungan thing was a bit far... But ya.

Not sure how Gungans are stronger than Nightsister Zombies either, but OK....
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
09.06.2013 , 06:10 PM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
To be honest, still is... 4 sabers dude. 4 sabers.

The Gungan thing was a bit far... But ya.

Not sure how Gungans are stronger than Nightsister Zombies either, but OK....
The Gungan fiasco was what made me take a break from the show for a while.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
09.06.2013 , 06:12 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
The Gungan fiasco was what made me take a break from the show for a while.
It really does Vary, with different writers on different arcs...

Don't even bring up the droid Arc. Only episode I liked was the last one, because it had SOME emotion in and the Explosion was PUUURTY.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
09.06.2013 , 06:16 PM | #124
I didn't particularly mind the Gungan thing, it wasn't that bad considering he was ganged up upon and of course they also had EMP boomas, along with Grevious being an overconfident SOB and underestimating his opponents.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
09.06.2013 , 06:16 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
It really does Vary, with different writers on different arcs...

Don't even bring up the droid Arc. Only episode I liked was the last one, because it had SOME emotion in and the Explosion was PUUURTY.
Couldn't agree more.
Added Chapter 44 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
09.06.2013 , 06:19 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I didn't particularly mind the Gungan thing, it wasn't that bad considering he was ganged up upon and of course they also had EMP boomas.
Yeh, I know it could easily happen, but it seems they picked Gungans just to degrade Grevious.

The gungans were warriors who used Melee weapons the most, not surprising they can get the odd Jab in, they're not incompetent, but I just think they made the Gungans do it to take the micky out of Grevious.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
09.06.2013 , 06:20 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Yeh, I know it could easily happen, but it seems they picked Gungans just to degrade Grevious.

The gungans were warriors who used Melee weapons the most, not surprising they can get the odd Jab in, they're not incompetent, but I just think they made the Gungans do it to take the micky out of Grevious.
They also used Boomas, and really Grevious was overconfident and underestimating his opponents so that would have happened.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
09.06.2013 , 06:25 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
They also used Boomas, and really Grevious was overconfident and underestimating his opponents so that would have happened.
Yeh, I know...
But it still seems like they added in Gungans doing it instead of Royal Guard or Clones to humiliate him, no matter how good they were the Public views them all as Jar-Jar. (Aka Darth Darth Binks)
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
09.07.2013 , 10:47 AM | #129
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Yeh, I know...
But it still seems like they added in Gungans doing it instead of Royal Guard or Clones to humiliate him, no matter how good they were the Public views them all as Jar-Jar. (Aka Darth Darth Binks)
CW did GG well, TCW bah, he killed more Jedi in 1 episode of CW than 20 of TCW.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
09.07.2013 , 10:48 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
They also used Boomas, and really Grevious was overconfident and underestimating his opponents so that would have happened.
He was very cunning in CW, Dooku also taught him about retreat when the situation is not good.