Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't download new patch.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

getintheflask
09.04.2013 , 02:13 PM | #1
Hello there,

I began downloading today's patch as soon as the download servers came up, and it downloaded pretty quickly at first. The first 45 percent downloaded in about ten minutes however I've been stuck on 45 percent since then, the exact percentage varies each time I open and close the launcher but it's never higher then about 45.26 percent. I also have no idea of my exact download speed as it always tells me I'm downloading at 512 kbps. Any help would be appreciate as this is really frustrating.

tyjunxdsg
09.04.2013 , 02:31 PM | #2
I am stuck at 46%

Ryrgar
09.04.2013 , 02:43 PM | #3
Same problem ive been stuck at 43.7% for the last few hours, any solution to this?

getintheflask
09.04.2013 , 03:04 PM | #4
I tried a few different things, Fixlauncher didn't help, I deleted patch version and launch settings and that only seems to have made it worse as it now says it's doing a minimum install and shows the percentage at negative 100 percent. This is ridiculous and I'm starting to get really really frustrated.

uTTerNuTTa
09.04.2013 , 03:33 PM | #5
Also stuck here, at 34%
Nothing seems to help get this going -.-

getintheflask
09.04.2013 , 03:36 PM | #6
Well since it doesn't seem to be just an issue for me that helps some, kinda pissed I'll have to redownload everything, but thats my fault, guess we just be patient and wait.

wuzzuliki
09.04.2013 , 04:05 PM | #7
Friend having this issue who is new to the game, stuck at around 90%.

First a huge downtime, and then they take a steaming dump over loyal players.

Sort it out.

getintheflask
09.04.2013 , 05:01 PM | #8
This is absolute ********, the least you could do is say "We don't have an answer now, we're sorting it out" but you guys can't even do that ? I see you've responded to several issues with cartel coins since the patch finished, I guess making money is your primary worry.

Beruthien
09.04.2013 , 05:06 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello all,

Please try the steps in the following post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...hp?t=419492#98

After this please reboot your computer in Safe Mode with Networking and then try the patching process again.

Please come back to us if the issue remains.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

getintheflask
09.04.2013 , 05:26 PM | #10
Firstly, thank you for the response !

I did as you asked, however it just says installing, and does not download anything.