Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lets Pass Some Time for TaunTaun Fawns!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Lets Pass Some Time for TaunTaun Fawns!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gemin
09.04.2013 , 11:56 AM | #681
Not even a few pity codes?

BeToo
09.04.2013 , 11:57 AM | #682
Grant McDaniel

Shenza
09.04.2013 , 11:57 AM | #683
WOW as soon as he posted all codes were claimed O.o
Master of Mayhem

Benaiden
09.04.2013 , 11:57 AM | #684
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBurton View Post
Good to know, thell him he ows me some bucks. But i guess, a taun fawn would do it as well.
ok does that mean they're getting the servers back up and taking a break from forums now or what.......

Selenial
09.04.2013 , 11:57 AM | #685
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Alright it seems like I may have finally stumped all of you! The answer is Grant McDaniel. He posted one time when I took over as CM that he was totally in favor of our improved communication and would continue to help us do so.

With that we are going to take a small break to recoup. We will be back soon though!

-eric
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hunted through the Dev Tracker, found it, posted shortly after the 26th of February (The Day you posted "community team, assemble!") and I come back, and find this
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Bronagh
09.04.2013 , 11:57 AM | #686
Quote: Originally Posted by PeterGun-SWE View Post
Sorry CourtneyWoods, this is a EPIC lame attempt to try and keep us calm!

Either give us all TaunTaun Fawn codes, or at leats give us SUBSCRIBERS something... since you definitely cant guarantee me the product i am paying and subscribing for!

And on a side note. Giving out codes isnt fair to us with Securitykeys, cause every time i want to enter a code i also need to relog into my account with my Securitykey! And that never gives me a fair chance...
The codes are gone in a second anyway, I've tried literally within seconds of them being posted and not succeeded yet.

Psychopyro
09.04.2013 , 11:57 AM | #687
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Alright it seems like I may have finally stumped all of you! The answer is Grant McDaniel. He posted one time when I took over as CM that he was totally in favor of our improved communication and would continue to help us do so.

With that we are going to take a small break to recoup. We will be back soon though!

-eric
Oh, and iirc, he's posted more then once...
Former SWG Brawler Correspondent and Galactic Senator

Overparanoid - Shadow <Spaceballs The Flame Thrower> - The Harbinger

Benaiden
09.04.2013 , 11:58 AM | #688
oops srry meant to post what eric said about the break >_< my bad

MasterFeign
09.04.2013 , 11:58 AM | #689
Quote: Originally Posted by Benaiden View Post
ok does that mean they're getting the servers back up and taking a break from forums now or what.......
They're the mouth of the devs, so I kind of doubt it, they're not in charge of bringing the servers up, only relaying info.

Pizza_boy
09.04.2013 , 11:58 AM | #690
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hunted through the Dev Tracker, found it, posted shortly after the 26th of February (The Day you posted "community team, assemble!") and I come back, and find this
lol i hunted through the tracker to
Laet, Operative Healer
11 55's and going strong
<The Nightmare Legacy>, The Shadowlands, The Zyrik Legacy