Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Scheduled Maintenance: September 4th, 2013 [UPDATE: Servers Available]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Scheduled Maintenance: September 4th, 2013 [UPDATE: Servers Available]
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Binco's Avatar


Binco
09.04.2013 , 11:36 AM | #111
I'm just waiting for some dev to shut this thread down because we are talking about how they are stealing our money, makes sense right? that's freedom for you.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything.

-Jim Morrison

Wolvines's Avatar


Wolvines
09.04.2013 , 11:37 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by WhiteJackieChan View Post
As I said before, it could be HARDWARE since EA likes to buy the crappiest hardware for server. All their online games have the worst servers ever.
All theyr games? Most of theyr games are run through third party services which arnt crap, and the majority have dedicated servers?

dloch's Avatar


dloch
09.04.2013 , 11:38 AM | #113
As I said earlier, I hope for this inconvienence to people that pay for this you give subscribers a boat load of cartel credits..

Wolvines's Avatar


Wolvines
09.04.2013 , 11:38 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by dloch View Post
As I said earlier, I hope for this inconvienence to people that pay for this you give subscribers a boat load of cartel credits..
This!

Binco's Avatar


Binco
09.04.2013 , 11:39 AM | #115
Hey I got a great idea everyone, lets go outside and forget about this for a few hours.
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything.

-Jim Morrison

Binco's Avatar


Binco
09.04.2013 , 11:40 AM | #116
I'm going fishing
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything.

-Jim Morrison

WhiteJackieChan's Avatar


WhiteJackieChan
09.04.2013 , 11:40 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Binco View Post
I'm just waiting for some dev to shut this thread down because we are talking about how they are stealing our money, makes sense right? that's freedom for you.
How are they stealing our money if you personally are paying them? Sounds like normal business to me. Or is it theft on a business now for you to buy gas for your car, then get stuck in traffic?

Wolvines's Avatar


Wolvines
09.04.2013 , 11:40 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Binco View Post
Hey I got a great idea everyone, lets go outside and forget about this for a few hours.
Hey, I got an idea, Lets call americans whom obviously are on daytime stupid to think the rest of the world os not in the evening allready?

Binco's Avatar


Binco
09.04.2013 , 11:41 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolvines View Post
Hey, I got an idea, Lets call americans whom obviously are on daytime stupid to think the rest of the world os not in the evening allready?
Before you press enter can you please proof read and then press enter?
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything.

-Jim Morrison

WhiteJackieChan's Avatar


WhiteJackieChan
09.04.2013 , 11:41 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by Binco View Post
I'm going fishing
lol let me join you!