Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A few Questions about SWTOR items from Jinx and the Crested Orokeet CC Card Pet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
A few Questions about SWTOR items from Jinx and the Crested Orokeet CC Card Pet

09.02.2013 , 03:44 PM | #1
Heylo all! I had a few questions about some SWTOR related merchandise, specifically items from Jinx, and the Crested Orokeet CC Card Pet.

1. I'm sure no one at BW will be able to answer this, but I figured, what the hell. And I get the feeling that Jinx is just ignoring my posts on their twitter and facebook pages (And when they do reply, I get different answers; sometimes yes, sometimes no.). Has their licensing deal expired? They pretty much have stopped releasing anything new for TOR since the factor logo hats (Which are kinda meh.) Is there ANY news if/when they'll make anything, or should I buy as what of theirs I don't own before it's gone?

2. There hasn't been any news about when the Cartel Coin Cards that include the Crested Orokeet will be avilable. The last bit of news we got was in May from Damion Schubert:

Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
Current Status:

Target. Not available yet. We'll let you know when there's something to know.
So far, we've gotten the Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Gamestop, EU Stores, and the Amazon pet. But, the Crested Orokeet is still MIA. And my friend who works at Target hasn't seen any SWTOR Cartel Coin cards, so... Any news about when that will be available to buy would be fantastic!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.