Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need a clarification

Jacen_Starsolo
09.02.2013 , 07:56 AM | #1
Does the transport personal starship global means it unlocks the ability or just the cooldown and we have to still buy the ability on each character?

Tachenko_Yuri
09.02.2013 , 08:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
Does the transport personal starship global means it unlocks the ability or just the cooldown and we have to still buy the ability on each character?
Usually says it after the description if it is a character-only or legacy-wide unlock. I think. ( ??? )
Current Main: Lynètte
Commando Healer - Dread Slayer - The Red Eclipse - Potentiae Guild
You have 15977 days of subscription play time remaining. - Creation Date: 1/1/1970 ...mmk then? O.o o.O

Jacen_Starsolo
09.02.2013 , 10:34 AM | #3
I was thinking buying the global meant all characters got the ability. But turns out it just a global cooldown reduction and still requires buying the ability to each character.

chuixupu
09.02.2013 , 11:52 AM | #4
IIRC, the personal starship transport is legacy wide, but the cooldown getting shortened is on a per character basis.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

KurganNazzir
09.02.2013 , 12:02 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
IIRC, the personal starship transport is legacy wide, but the cooldown getting shortened is on a per character basis.
Cooldown is Legacy-wide, the transport itself is a character perk.

chuixupu
09.02.2013 , 12:07 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KurganNazzir View Post
Cooldown is Legacy-wide, the transport itself is a character perk.
Ah, so I got it backwards. I never remember to use that ability.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

KurganNazzir
09.02.2013 , 12:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
Ah, so I got it backwards. I never remember to use that ability.
I used to only have it on one character, and she only used it once right after buying it (and at that time, it deposited her in the airlock instead of on her ship). But I ended up buying it the other day on another character and I got all the cooldowns for it, too...now we'll see if I ever actually use it. Honestly, though, I'm logged into the game right now and looked it up, that's how I know the answer.