Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No marauder gear on dark side vendor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
No marauder gear on dark side vendor

miliways
01.18.2012 , 11:42 AM | #21
Bump, really upset about this. Seems like a huge oversight. Bioware needs to get in on this soon.

Either put some medium armor at the Dark Side vendor, or let us wear Heavy armor.
SERIOUSLY. O_O

Temeluchus
01.18.2012 , 11:47 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Kodokai View Post
It's because marauder wore heavy armor until the last minute in beta where they threw the nerf bad at our faces, its most likely the same reason we have nothing from the vendor.
This is false. I beta tested through 6-7 of the last builds and we always had medium armor. At some point in early beta, we may have worn heavy, but we didn't suddenly get switched to medium at the last minute before launch. The only unexplainable thing is that a majority of Mara armor looks in beta got switched to Juggs and vice versa.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

tummine
01.20.2012 , 01:41 AM | #23
I discovered this too. No items at light/dark side vendor and also all str loot from Black Talon was heavy. Time to respec I'm only lvl 12 but it's still few hours down the drain).

SillyTurtle
01.20.2012 , 11:44 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by tummine View Post
I discovered this too. No items at light/dark side vendor and also all str loot from Black Talon was heavy. Time to respec I'm only lvl 12 but it's still few hours down the drain).
Why is that a defining reason to respec entirely...? You can get plenty of gear elsewhere, plus this will be eventually fixed.

I just realized the lower teir pvp vender has very little gear for us too. :-/

Malrock
01.20.2012 , 01:43 PM | #25
Yeah this has been one of the most frustrating classes to main. We pretty much get the short end of the stick in so many areas, that it really makes this class unattractive. Can only use 1 companion(we pretty much don't function w/ out the healer), can't get the same access to gear, have to work 2x as hard for a lesser result than all other classes, and are punished by the current game bugs more than just about any other class. Kinda a rough spot to be in overall.

Edited b/c i forgot to mention also no dev response to the massive forum outcry.

SillyTurtle
01.20.2012 , 02:10 PM | #26
One companion? I almost NEVER use Quinn. I used Vette all the time, and now I use Jaesa and occasionally Broonmark. However I have to wait to gear him up before he becomes more useful.

I don't really see why people say you can only survive with him.

Karnyvor
01.21.2012 , 12:10 PM | #27
/Signed

Please address this Devs.
Support the Dragon.

FeeFiFoFum
01.21.2012 , 12:28 PM | #28
Where is the neutral vendor? Oh right, I was playing the story line, role play style and ended up neutral and all I got for it was 2 empty equipment slots.... How things like this are missed in beta and launch i will never know.

Temeluchus
01.21.2012 , 12:41 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by FeeFiFoFum View Post
Where is the neutral vendor? Oh right, I was playing the story line, role play style and ended up neutral and all I got for it was 2 empty equipment slots.... How things like this are missed in beta and launch i will never know.
Neutral gear and vendors has been addressed, it will be getting patched in soon. It was brought up in beta,the devs intended the morality feature to be used one way or the other and to their credit they recognized that there was an outcry and need for neutral gear.

Be patient.
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

FeeFiFoFum
01.21.2012 , 02:24 PM | #30
Honestly curious, where was it mentioned, never saw it. They should really just slide it in, like nerfing the med packs, slid that riiiight in. Bye bye easy marauder medals. Im just surprised it didnt come up during beta, kill some people, save some people, in the interest of liking their char, hoping theyll help you down the road and not just blindly murdering everyone, I cant be the only one playing like that....