Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No marauder gear on dark side vendor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
No marauder gear on dark side vendor

XarenKilam
12.29.2011 , 01:28 PM | #11
bumps. i went and got relics though. at least those are useful.

Furbslice
12.29.2011 , 03:47 PM | #12
Hit Darkside IV, Got Relics, Hit 50, Bought mount, Did doughnuts while waiting for WZ to pop

pretty much all my marauder toon could do with that vendor

Hoseman
12.29.2011 , 03:51 PM | #13
i just get this feeling like our class has been overlooked.. in a lot of ways.
Proud Officer and Raid Leader of Servus Regnum

-Darth Natsu Dragneel

Carbonated
12.29.2011 , 04:01 PM | #14
why does no one mention the commendation vendors? They usually have only one armoring and one mod for us, every other class gets 2. The one they do have is the lower of the 2 thats on them.
I used to be Part of the community But the aussie dollar is strong with this one.

oceanpanda
12.29.2011 , 07:42 PM | #15
If they decide not to give mara medium armor, they can might as well let mara wear heavy armor as well, then i wouldn't mind so much

Zebai
12.30.2011 , 11:53 PM | #16
The commendation vendor is always a peeve, Might-based mods are always lower level than than any other mods on any vendor in the game, if there' s a might based one at all...

A little more fairness with purchasable upgrades and It'll be fine. Also marauders need more evade/parry chance, I hate 2-3 weak mobs 5 levels beneath me can hit me for 6-7k hp

trmptrnick
12.31.2011 , 02:11 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Zebai View Post
The commendation vendor is always a peeve, Might-based mods are always lower level than than any other mods on any vendor in the game, if there' s a might based one at all...

A little more fairness with purchasable upgrades and It'll be fine. Also marauders need more evade/parry chance, I hate 2-3 weak mobs 5 levels beneath me can hit me for 6-7k hp
This annoys me. seeing guardian, or force wielder hilt 20 and than seeing might hilt 17 on the same vendor. its like they are giving us subtle signs to reroll.
Squadron 367
Hail the Mighty OPOD (Orange Pixel Of Death)

ManiacJim
01.17.2012 , 07:25 PM | #18
Bump to resurrect.

SillyTurtle
01.17.2012 , 07:34 PM | #19
After reaching lvl 44, I can now agree about all the other venders. The amount of our stuff really is lacking. I mean I always find a great item to get every planet from the commendation venders, however it's the only thing there. The mods for me are kinda pointless... I make my own hilts and enhancements as well as use the rewarded ones to ever make those worthwhile for me. Regardless, they do seem a bit low.

Kodokai
01.17.2012 , 11:23 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
i just get this feeling like our class has been overlooked.. in a lot of ways.
It's because marauder wore heavy armor until the last minute in beta where they threw the nerf bad at our faces, its most likely the same reason we have nothing from the vendor.

Scarecrow
Basilisk Droid