Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No marauder gear on dark side vendor

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
No marauder gear on dark side vendor

Dedirtbag
12.21.2011 , 03:25 PM | #1
No Marauder gear is available on Dark Side Vendor... In fact, they are the only class that cannot purchase gear from this particular vendor.

Not sure about other vendors in the world, but there are 2 sets of Sith Warrior armor on this vendor, yet both are for HEAVY ARMOR only.

Has there been any word on this from the devs?

oceanpanda
12.27.2011 , 11:27 PM | #2
Yes i am wondering why there are no medium armor @ the Dark Side vendor too?

Is this intended??? but i find it weird if it is intended to do so

SillyTurtle
12.27.2011 , 11:42 PM | #3
I noticed this too. I don't see how this will last long as its clearly an issue. I'm sure eventually there will be... however I hope it will be there before I reach end game.
Malidan - Marauder - Shadow Hand

LearnIIBurn
12.28.2011 , 01:36 AM | #4
I can only hope that more gets added to the game post haste. I am pretty bored of the look of the armor in the game already. I like the idea of adding mods to armor so you can find something you like and keep it up to date though. Now if they would add in some cool looking stuff...

I have faith in the design ideas Bioware has.
Han said I could borrow the Falcon for the weekend!
+ i5-2500k | ASUS P8Z68-V Pro
+ 4x4GB Corsair DDR3-1600
+ EVGA GTX 570 HD

xBALDONEx
12.28.2011 , 02:12 AM | #5
I can't recall the specific post but I know it is being worked on by BW. They said that they will be adding medium armor for marauder class available from the darkside vendor. And if my memory serves me even more correct, it should be soon in a update.

Again, sorry can't get give the direct source. I think it was a dev tracker post or might have been from SR's twitter.
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." - Darth Maul

JalenTigh
12.28.2011 , 02:55 AM | #6
Medium Force armor got completely ignored it seems. Between all the bulky heavy looking armor that belongs in the heavy category, the alignment vendors.. and even the crafting recipes (There are at least 3 light or heavy recipes for every medium).. it just seems like someone at Bioware completely dropped the ball.

Kibaken
12.28.2011 , 03:52 AM | #7
I thought I saw medium gear on the dark side vendor, however it shared the same model as the light gear.
Nylos Daeryo Jelrik Lyrax | Sanguiar Rapton Zegran Kemarov
The Aurion Legacy

AUPilotAU
12.28.2011 , 03:53 AM | #8
Last I saw, the only medium armor on the Dark Side Vendor was Imperial Agent only.
ị█ị‼‼‼‼‼█ị≡ị‼ ị████████████████████████ị█████████████████████████ị≡ị‼‼‼‼‼‼ị█ị

xmyth
12.29.2011 , 10:37 AM | #9
This freaking can't be true. Rediculous.

shadowcreaper
12.29.2011 , 11:10 AM | #10
sticky this and hopefully it get fixed