Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare SaV + TFB Videos Nightmare (all Perspectives)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Nightmare SaV + TFB Videos Nightmare (all Perspectives)

08.30.2013 , 03:52 PM | #1
Hi, ive noticed lately how hard time guilds are having clearing this content (nightmare mode of course), and mostly is because of lack of information and / OR PoVs in different Roles... our Strategies in Amazing videos and dulfys hard work give an awesome explanation of all the fights in General, what normally a Raid Leader would explain, but fights have many more small things for each role that can make the fight easier and majority of the people miss / don't know that causes fights to be harder for first kills / clears of Progressing guilds.

Since majority of the people just Stream, and almost everyone don't watch them or don't care, I decided to Record my own kill videos from Different perspective, plus adding a Small description on whats the most important to do as that role... My connection sucks so i can barely upload 2-3 videos daily, but ill hopefully be able to upload all fights - PoV soon.

Youtube Channel:

heres a link for one Video:

just go to my channel or Subscribe if interested and Watch the rest of the videos.
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

08.30.2013 , 05:09 PM | #2
Clicker, ow ow but nice kill^^

08.30.2013 , 05:22 PM | #3
Some additional kill videos (for differing strats and/or alternate perspectives).

DPS POV (My vids)

Healer POV (Shanked's vids)

08.31.2013 , 02:21 PM | #4
What is this I don't even

08.31.2013 , 04:35 PM | #5
Awesome stuff, makes me want to bring one of the tanks over there