Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error Code 9000, Consistant DC

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DOOMOCTAGON
12.14.2011 , 04:51 AM | #11
Same here... Comcast is the culprit it seems like. I've switched routers and made sure all firewall settings are correct so we will see if that helps at all.

DOOMOCTAGON
12.14.2011 , 04:51 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gaeter View Post
im also having same problem on lord adraas , im in north carolina using earthlink. So dont think its a specific isp. Seems to only happen when i am leaving a dialogue cutscene.
nvm maybe it's not comcast

Arrion
12.14.2011 , 04:52 AM | #13
I am also having this problem. I'm on Comcast in Baltimore but I had 0 problems in beta or all day yesterday.

Azurek
12.14.2011 , 04:53 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by dljason View Post
comcast chicago here having it happen right now on lord adraas, been playing all day with no issues until now
Chicago Comcast as well, but on the server of Saber of Exar Kun.

Constant DC's.
I Survived 9/29/2011

SmoothC
12.14.2011 , 04:54 AM | #15
Having the same issue, but its not ISP related, considering i live in Japan and it affects so many other ppl in the states. Perhaps the server is undergoing some kind of maintenance that doesnt require shutdown and is interfering with our connections?
Brochor, Raid leader for Infinity Born, Space Slug Imperial

LordOfDarkness
12.14.2011 , 04:54 AM | #16
I'm having the same issue on Lord Adraas. It started a few hours ago for me, and since then I have been disconnecting every few minutes. Now I'm not even able to log in to the server.

Kiojik
12.14.2011 , 04:57 AM | #17
Same problem - Grand Master Zym server. Florida - Comcast

Played last for 4 hours straight no problems at all and the whole beta phase I averaged about 72 MS.

Now it spikes to 32k MS and crash, started in the last 30 minutes starting at 5:30am Est.

ryaliskellas
12.14.2011 , 04:58 AM | #18
England, Nightmare Lands server, BT internet happening for about an hour now quite a lot.

Error code 2005 aswell as 9000

-MattG-
12.14.2011 , 04:59 AM | #19
Kaas City is having the same problem. i logged in was kick within like 2 min's now cant even login in to the server.

Amp_
12.14.2011 , 05:22 AM | #20
I am also having this same issue. The rate at which I get a DC appears to fluctuate. Sometimes I'll be able to play for a while before it happens, other times it's happening every few minutes.

I've tried to figure out if it was something on my end, but I haven't found anything out of the ordinary. I've played other games this week just fine, and had no issues with SWTOR DC'ing during the beta. Whatever the issue is it doesn't appear to be with my side.

For what it's worth I am in North Carolina with Charter as my ISP. I have been playing on the Jung Ma server. Hopefully this is just a launch issue and things get cleared up soon. I got DC'd three times trying to complete the same conversation and that was not fun.