Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith assassin pvp build.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sith assassin pvp build.

Wouie
08.29.2013 , 04:54 AM | #1
I have recently started playing pvp with my sith assassin. At the moment my assassin has a darkness PvP build but im not sure if this is the best approach to the pvp gameplay, any advice?

HoboWithAStick
08.29.2013 , 06:43 AM | #2
Honesetly just reroll a marauder, while Assassins are my fav class to play tanking and dps they are not supported by the dev team. Worst dps in the game and the worst tanks. You only play this class cause you enjoy it and can accept you most likely lose because of what you play and not how you play.

ErikGW
08.29.2013 , 07:27 AM | #3
Darkness sins are effectively kite tanks. You are 85% of the protection and taking a beating potential of the other tanks if you use your skills right. A tank sin is most effective with one survivor suit and one stalker suit to be able to be more dps or more tank per map.

DPS deception sins are spike damage, ideal for killing somebody hard and fast. Also can 1v1 almost anybody if used correctly. Not as survivable in the middle of a 6v6 but still capable.
Jung ma: Nyshka, Nyshkal, Nyshkai, Nyshkar, Nyskali, Nyshkan, Nyshkae of Gold Nugget Gang
There are other names i can't exactly remember. True altaholic.

SOULCASTER
08.29.2013 , 07:31 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Wouie View Post
I have recently started playing pvp with my sith assassin. At the moment my assassin has a darkness PvP build but im not sure if this is the best approach to the pvp gameplay, any advice?
Hit up the Assassin class forums FOUND HERE.
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/CidxPvP
Come watch me log on and hit the buttons that light up!