Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blue Scalene Armor

OneCreation
08.28.2013 , 11:35 AM | #1
I want to ask how to get the Blue Scalene Gree Armor, I know it has to do with the gree event, but not mch else. And is it possible to trade or buy it from others or does it immediately binds on pick up?

ImpactHound
08.28.2013 , 11:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by OneCreation View Post
I want to ask how to get the Blue Scalene Gree Armor, I know it has to do with the gree event, but not mch else. And is it possible to trade or buy it from others or does it immediately binds on pick up?
You have to build reputation with them doing event activities like dailies during the event, and you have to earn it yourself.

Turtletoad
08.28.2013 , 11:37 AM | #3
You have to wait till the gree event, then you need to get friend standing (I think) with the gree. It either is bop or btl,

GatorAndy
08.28.2013 , 11:41 AM | #4
For specific requirements of buying the armor, as well as credit cost, you can visit the Gree vendor in the Western Ice Shelf area on Ilum. The vendors stay up all the time, not just during the event.

xTonyStarkx
08.28.2013 , 11:43 AM | #5
It's bound to legacy. You will need a level 50-55 to participate in the next gree event and I don't think there is any word on when the next gree event is.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.