Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cybertech Nerf

cashogy_reborn
08.27.2013 , 07:18 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
I'm alright with this change.

Nadespam gets annoying for everyone, and now it's less about throwing them at random and more about saving them for the right opportunity to save a life or get a kill.
This.
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Evolixe
08.27.2013 , 07:23 PM | #12
I'm alright with this change, especially for arenas.

Nadespam gets annoying for everyone, and now it's less about throwing them at random and more about saving them for the right opportunity to save a life or get a kill.
You only get 1 per game. 5 seconds of cc, 3 minute cooldown. That is far too big of a drawback for such a tiny thing.

And as I said, it's going to make class aoe cc even more stupid than it already is. I mean really, classes get the ability to do this every 45! seconds.. and that doesn't have any repercussions..

How about adding the same effect to awe's? Because it's kind of exactly the same.

It is overcomplicating. If you hit 1 person with it before he will be immume. If someone else hit that 1 person before he is going to be immume. This is stupid ****.

Heal-To-Full
08.27.2013 , 07:24 PM | #13
Still, I found the nadespam that 8 cybers put out to be pretty awesome.
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence of the Sith race and the Sith people, the glory of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the Empire, so that we may fulfill the mission allotted us by the Force itself. Everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

cashogy_reborn
08.27.2013 , 07:25 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Evolixe View Post
You only get 1 per game. 5 seconds of cc, 3 minute cooldown. That is far too big of a drawback for such a tiny thing.

And as I said, it's going to make class aoe cc even more stupid than it already is. I mean really, classes get the ability to do this every 45! seconds.. and that doesn't have any repercussions..

How about adding the same effect to awe's? Because it's kind of exactly the same.

It is overcomplicating. If you hit 1 person with it before he will be immume. If someone else hit that 1 person before he is going to be immume. This is stupid ****.
So competitive teams will have 1 designated grenade guy. Which will be better than having people randomly use them/spam them. Making the game more tactical and less faceroll is a good thing
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Morde_
08.27.2013 , 07:27 PM | #15

So wait, how does this change have anything to do with class AoE cc?
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

Evolixe
08.27.2013 , 07:28 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
So competitive teams will have 1 designated grenade guy. Which will be better than having people randomly use them/spam them. Making the game more tactical and less faceroll is a good thing
For arena's the damage that this change does is bearable. Still bad, and better removed alltogether, but bearable.

For 8v8 however.. this is a *********** disaster change.

Morde_
08.27.2013 , 07:29 PM | #17
For arena's the damage that this change does is bearable. Still bad, and better removed alltogether, but bearable.

For 8v8 however.. this is a *********** disaster change.
A disaster for what, regs? You'd rather 16 players could AoE grenade every couple minutes?

Nevermind, don't answer that.
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

Evolixe
08.27.2013 , 07:30 PM | #18
So wait, how does this change have anything to do with class AoE cc?
Ehm, duh.. Cybernades is something that everyone had. So they could go up against the aoe cc that is reserved for certain classes only.

The removal of grenades (which is pretty much what you can call it, since you will never be able to use it when you need it most) is going to make classes that have aoe cc by themselves MUCH more desirable.

How is that not basic logic?

They are putting a 3 minute long immunity DR on something that already has a 3 minute gosh darn cooldown. How does that make sense?

The 3 minute cooldown of grenades is what justifies their strength. This is just going to be a slap in the face.

Morde_
08.27.2013 , 07:32 PM | #19
Previously an Operative will have a flashbang AND a grenade, whereas a Sorc just has a grenade. Either way the Operative still has the same advantage..

I think you're overreacting, but keep on kicking and screaming.

+1 Bioware, pretty sure this is the right call.
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

Evolixe
08.27.2013 , 07:34 PM | #20
I think you're overreacting, but keep on kicking and screaming.

+1 Bioware, pretty sure this is the right call.
Pretty sure you have no clue what you're talking about -_-'