Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Installing game client 46 0% (PTS)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Installing game client 46 0% (PTS)
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

a_Sureshot
09.03.2013 , 10:10 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
delete this folder - retailclient_publictest_25to45 and any similar and delete the retailclient_publictest.version file as before, then boot up in safe mode with networking and see if it still halts there.
Still no luck, I want to say its because i don't have the file "retailclient_publictest.version"

a_Sureshot
09.04.2013 , 10:10 AM | #12
Bump.

Beesodd
09.04.2013 , 10:17 AM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Do you have a retailclient_publictest file without the .version?

Actually, what files do you have in your main install that are marked as VERSION files? I take it that you have a publictest folder too? It's about 82MB.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

a_Sureshot
09.09.2013 , 02:30 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Do you have a retailclient_publictest file without the .version?

Actually, what files do you have in your main install that are marked as VERSION files? I take it that you have a publictest folder too? It's about 82MB.

Thanks.
So I have retailclient_swtor.version, patcher.version, movies_en_us.version, eualas.version, directx.version, assets_swtor_test_main.version, assests_swtor_test_en_us.version, assets_swtor_main.version and assets_swtor_en_us.version.
I do in fact have a publictest folder but awhile ago I deleted it because the same problem was happening where I wasn't able to download the PTS. I tried recovering the files in my Recycle Bin(deleted files), when i did the "publictest" file had no size to it and still doesn't.

Sorry for not responding for a couple of days.

a_Sureshot
09.11.2013 , 08:02 PM | #15
Bump.