Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Now Available! All EU Servers in 1 forum!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Now Available! All EU Servers in 1 forum!!

anochiir
12.21.2011 , 03:10 PM | #1
Hi All,

You would of seen a few of my posts elsewhere in other threads but I am writing to say that All 91 EU Servers can be found in 1 forum. As people start to use it I will create the required sub section (You can see the Red Eclipse board as an example).

As far as I am aware this is the only forum with all the EU servers catered for.

Please pop along and register, tell the world and maybe BW will take a copy and paste it to this forum :P

please go HERE

Kind Regards

Edit: I'll update this thread with any changes to the forum just to keep you up to date.

anochiir
12.21.2011 , 05:07 PM | #2
Just a bit of an update. I have sorted all the servers into Type categories to make the seaching - and viewing- bit easier. I'll also put what language the servers are as well.

Edit: All server forums updated with the official Primary Language.

Who is going to post 1st?...everyone is screaming for a single point of contact for servers but yet all the sites on offer have no or little sign-up. BW won't be picking up the forum torch for a while so in the mean time if you play on a EU server. Get on this forum and start the ball rolling

anochiir
12.21.2011 , 06:24 PM | #3
Well..that's me done for the day. Now it needs some users! go forth and multiply on the forums.

anochiir
12.22.2011 , 03:04 PM | #4
woo...forums back up!

Now..people are starting to register on the EU Unofficial Server forums but seem afraid to post! who's going to be 1st and change this. 91 EU Server boards ready to be posted in.

http://www.eotp-gaming.net/swtorforum/index.php

Go Go Go

anochiir
12.22.2011 , 05:20 PM | #5
I would like to direct you to a post I have made which might be useful to some people.

http://www.eotp-gaming.net/swtorforu....php?f=201&t=2

Thanks for your time in advance.

anochiir
12.23.2011 , 03:27 AM | #6
Feed back please - this is what people want but don't use? why is this?

Whilst you are there check out the two posts HERE

Thanks

Veimi
12.23.2011 , 04:07 AM | #7
The reason people don't use them is that there's like 5-10 sites already with "all" server forums available. They, like me, are waiting for some of those to be officially unofficial before bothering to register.
Adrianne
<Fade>
Jedi Shadow
Tomb of Freedon Nadd PVP EU

anochiir
12.24.2011 , 05:09 AM | #9
Motivation for creating the forums fo all 91 EU Servers

Whats been done on the site?

Competition - have a chance to win 60 Days free gaming!

This site/forum is and will be fully moderated. As and when needs require, extra moderators from the SWTOR community will be called upon to volunteer.

Nosyd
12.24.2011 , 06:03 AM | #10
To be honest I'm staying away from these un-official server forums. It's very nice of the folks that create them and run them, but I'm still holding onto hope that Bioware will see sense and create them here. on this website/forum.
_= Jens Jutoon - Gunslinger =_
_= Jen'ju - Jedi Knight =_

The Kestrel Minority - EU/RP Guild on Trask Ulgo