Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

On the pts imp side. need more to test arenas!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
On the pts imp side. need more to test arenas!

reaverknight
08.27.2013 , 08:47 AM | #1
title says it all. come over and help us test!

reaverknight
08.27.2013 , 09:11 AM | #2
were still here on the pts, lfm!!!

L-RANDLE
08.27.2013 , 09:12 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by reaverknight View Post
title says it all. come over and help us test!
Are you going to pay me to heal to full? I'm not testing buhroke shiz for free.

/straightcashhommie
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

reaverknight
08.27.2013 , 09:23 AM | #4
rofl I guess u can just troll the forums instead

L-RANDLE
08.27.2013 , 10:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by reaverknight View Post
rofl I guess u can just troll the forums instead
Ok ill put my Cpt Serious hat on.. While I was trolling a bit, I am actually quite serious about that question.

What is there to "test"? Are any of us on BW payroll? Why are consumers soo fixated on testing a company's product?
Before BW releases any patch, it has gone through more than enough testing, at least in their eyes. Unless you are a blogger or guide writer, PTS is a waste of time after the first few days, when all the warts are exposed and has little or nothing to do with actual game testing.

Just ask people to log so you can play more arenas. Simple and straight to the point..

Heal-To-Full
08.27.2013 , 10:08 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
What is there to "test"? Are any of us on BW payroll? Why are consumers soo fixated on testing a company's product?
Really?
1) Everyone here will be using it - we already paid for it.
2) So that people here can know WTH they are talking about WRT PvP class balance.
What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence of the Sith race and the Sith people, the glory of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the Empire, so that we may fulfill the mission allotted us by the Force itself. Everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility.

cashogy_reborn
08.27.2013 , 10:13 AM | #7
The major problems with the current PTS build have already been found, and feedback has already been given. Its not like bioware will listen to any of it tho; there is very little point to the PTS other than to demo new content.x
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Arunas
08.27.2013 , 10:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
The major problems with the current PTS build have already been found, and feedback has already been given. Its not like bioware will listen to any of it tho; there is very little point to the PTS other than to demo new content.x
This. There is no point in wasting time in PTS now until there is a new build with changes based on feedback.

L-RANDLE
08.27.2013 , 10:27 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by B-Dick View Post
Really?
1) Everyone here will be using it - we already paid for it.
2) So that people here can know WTH they are talking about WRT PvP class balance.
LOL. So you think its is a good thing to pay someone to test if their **** works? LOL

Player activity, which could be called "testing", is far more valuable in Live than on the PTS anyway. Most people on the PTS are on for self-ambition. There are plenty of balance issues already in Live, what makes you think its any different on the PTS, when no real changes have been made in that arena? Yes pun intended...

Kegparty
08.27.2013 , 10:30 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
yup because they make very little changes from PTS to here. LOOK on the pvp forums and you can see the big problems already