Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove lvl indicator in pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Remove lvl indicator in pvp

avictor
12.21.2011 , 03:09 PM | #1
BW please remove the lvl indicator of players in pvp so all the wow nerds will stop raging about lvl differences instead of skill that killed them.
The last thing the enemy will see is my muzzle flash of freedom!

Doki
12.21.2011 , 03:11 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by avictor View Post
BW please remove the lvl indicator of players in pvp so all the wow nerds will stop raging about lvl differences instead of skill that killed them.
But they need somethign to delude themselves, as its too painful to admit that you're bad at PvP. Don't take that away from them
Quote:
As for Scoundrels having no tools for short burst healing, we donít agree with that assessment. A scoundrel, for example, is capable of producing rather significant burst healing output by using Upper Hand gained from Underworld Medicine or Kolto Injection to trigger an instant Emergency Medpack or Surgical probe when needed.

Caelrie
12.21.2011 , 03:13 PM | #3
Level actually does make a big difference because of more abilities to use.

Dirtydurst
12.21.2011 , 03:15 PM | #4
...lol

I sincerely hope you're trolling

Raekwon
12.21.2011 , 03:16 PM | #5
ah +1 good idea sir, the truth hurts sometimes
Quote:
Luke, Your father wanted you to have this when you were older. It's the weapon of a Jedi Knight, a lightsaber. He and 15 other brave Jedi Knights raided the evil Count Dooku's hidden base and defeated him in 16 on 1 combat 4 nights a week for three months until it finally fell out of Dooku's pocket.

Mahlia
12.21.2011 , 03:17 PM | #6
A lvl 14 can still go up the ramp in Hutball and recieve a pass, toss it over to some one set up and score.

Doki
12.21.2011 , 03:19 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
ah +1 good idea sir, the truth hurts sometimes
Incorrect: it creates a small but managable difference.

If you're claiming you're ineffective in PvP because of this, the truth is that you're just bad, plain and simple.
Quote:
As for Scoundrels having no tools for short burst healing, we donít agree with that assessment. A scoundrel, for example, is capable of producing rather significant burst healing output by using Upper Hand gained from Underworld Medicine or Kolto Injection to trigger an instant Emergency Medpack or Surgical probe when needed.

avictor
12.21.2011 , 03:19 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelrie View Post
Level actually does make a big difference because of more abilities to use.
I present to the court example A ^
The last thing the enemy will see is my muzzle flash of freedom!

Doki
12.21.2011 , 03:21 PM | #9
I present to the court example A ^
avictor++
Quote:

Nitengalez
12.21.2011 , 03:21 PM | #10
I promise you a premade of 50's require more than just skill to beat if you are level 22.
http://i.imgur.com/l8bD2.jpg

Bio-ware State of affairs.