Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CorVette. Why is this not a thing?????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
CorVette. Why is this not a thing?????

Icebergy
08.29.2013 , 10:54 AM | #11
I like to think that Vette has better taste than to fall for the ridiculousness that is Corso. Seriously who would like that guy?
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

RaptureRocker
08.29.2013 , 11:15 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
I like to think that Vette has better taste than to fall for the ridiculousness that is Corso. Seriously who would like that guy?
I like Corso. >.>
CE Owner
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocho-Quatro View Post
I've been thinking about stacking Accuracy and Alacrity on my tank... So I can taunt much faster, and make sure my taunts don't miss and accidentally hit a tree or something. That tree aggro can be pretty terrible.

Xakthul
09.02.2013 , 10:53 PM | #13
Yeah... Vette has such good taste she married my Light side Sith. I step on Corso's face for the insult!
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

P-Chan
09.03.2013 , 05:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by miladydeallseaso View Post
In playing my Sith Warrior and my (male) Smuggler, I realized that in all their galactic adventures, it's totally plausible that Vette would look up and track down Risha at some point (or vice versa)...and that Vette might meet Risha's new friends, including the Corso. Quirky, cute, city-girl Vette; cute, awkward, farm-boy Corso. It could work.

And then it got better:

Corso. Vette.

CorVette.
Give this OP a Medal!

Xakthul
09.03.2013 , 05:32 PM | #15
But what would my female Gunslinger and my male Marauder do? Wait..... don't answer that....
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf