Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In Game Achievement Coin Grant Broken

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
In Game Achievement Coin Grant Broken

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Legowaffles
08.26.2013 , 09:14 AM | #1
The In Game Achievement Cartel Coin rewards are not functional at all. I should have 860 Cartel Coins, I instead of 840.

The 3 most recent entries on the cartel coin ledger:

Date: 8/19/2013, Description: In Game Achievement Coin Grant, Amount: 20, Balance: 340
Date: 8/24/2013, Description: In Game Achievement Coin Grant, , Amount: 20, Balance: 360
Date: 8/25/2013, Description: Subscriber Monthly Grant: 500 Cartel Coins, Amount: 500, Balance: 840

As I mentioned here, on a thread that has apparently been forgotten:
Quote: Originally Posted by Legowaffles View Post
Throwing my name in as well. I completed the Chapter 2 Achievement on my Jedi Knight on 8/23/2013 at 8:17:36 PM Eastern time. Prior to that, my Cartel Coin balance was 340. It should be 360 now, it shows the +20 in my the Cartel Coins ledger, as well as the 360 on that same line. However, my total available is still 340.
After the In Game Achievement Coin Grant on 8/24/2013, my total available Cartel Coins to spend was still 340, despite the balance showing 360. It was 340 in game as well. Again, despite the balance showing as 360 in the ledger.

As of this moment, my total Cartel Coins available to spend is 840. Unless my math is very, very bad, I do believe that should be 860.

I would like to continue leveling a new character, however until this issue is fixed, it appears I will be missing out on Cartel Coins I should otherwise have earned.

As such, are you aware of the issue, is it being looked into, and do we have an ETA on when we can expect a fix for this obvious bug? Will I receive the Cartel Coins I have earned, and have yet to receive due to this bug, when the fix is applied?

Beesodd
08.26.2013 , 09:24 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Legowaffles,

Thanks for the post, we are investigating this issue. As you describe, some achievement coins weren't delivered as they should have been.

Unfortunately I don't have an ETA on this so for now please create a ticket.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Jaxtes
08.26.2013 , 12:44 PM | #3
I am having the same problem am missing 60 coins from ingame achievements. Please fix it soon would like to buy the character rename while it is on sale.

Legowaffles
08.26.2013 , 03:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Legowaffles,

Thanks for the post, we are investigating this issue. As you describe, some achievement coins weren't delivered as they should have been.

Unfortunately I don't have an ETA on this so for now please create a ticket.
Thank you for the quick reply. I apologize for not replying, but we lost power almost immediately after I edited my post.