Marauders and snipers can't heal to full apparently

JP_Legatus

I don't know what game you've all been playing but I've been playing the one where we have medpacs and OOC heals. I won't bother mentioning the cover-healing snipers get or the anni healing cuz they aren't quite as relevant even if they do exist, oh wait I already did I guess. Apparently when these classes are healing or being healed they only go up to some number between 0 and 99% health instead of 100%.

Not that this is a breaking revelation or anything, I just thought it was a hilarious comment and everyone seems to be missing the point that even if it is absurdly hilarious for multiple reasons, it isn't even true to begin with. I've often made the decision to simply run out of range so I could OOC heal because there was some reason it was preferrable to dying and respawning under the specific circumstances (even if this game does frequently reward dying with position or resources or whatever in the current 8v8).

Sooo yeah idk sup with that, reminds me of the other bioware greats "shroud doesn't work because all moves have a 5% minimum chance to hit against anything" (even entrench and evasion and reflect and force bubble I guess) and "dps sins have more to gain than snipers or marauders when changing from dummy dps to real targets" (ummm yeah I've been over that one lol). Brilliance at work.

P.s. SUP SORCS!

Edited by JP_Legatus

I can heal to full on my VG, my sent, my jugg, my sin, my scrapper, my mando, my sniper, and my PT. the only one of those that's a healer is the mando. here's my strategy: kill the other guy. out of combat heal. yay! I don't need any dcds!

:rolleyes: