Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

" heal to full"

swotormichael
08.25.2013 , 08:06 PM | #1
I have a 55 sage and I am very confused on what this whole " heal to full" thing is. Is it that sorcs/ sage are op cuz they can heal to full. Or are peipl just bieng scarcestic about A sorc/sage abilities?

Drudenfusz
08.25.2013 , 08:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by swotormichael View Post
I have a 55 sage and I am very confused on what this whole " heal to full" thing is. Is it that sorcs/ sage are op cuz they can heal to full. Or are peipl just bieng scarcestic about A sorc/sage abilities?
People are sarcastic, because that "heal to full" was a developer advise, which feels like they do not even care about players asking about the performance of that class. So they use it now all the time here on the forums to show the devs how stupid they think their answer was.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

Shakhaar
08.27.2013 , 05:36 PM | #3
Because advising DPS specced Sorcerors/Sages to heal while targeted is not advice that corresponds with current game mechanics. Ultimately, off-healing is extremely poor and subject to stuns/blinds/interrupts, and trying to heal up in a fight with another DPS, you might as well just try and run away from the fight, get out of combat and Seethe in the corner. Otherwise they will outdamage your healing and kill you.

Tonev
08.27.2013 , 06:55 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Shakhaar View Post
Because advising DPS specced Sorcerors/Sages to heal while targeted is not advice that corresponds with current game mechanics. Ultimately, off-healing is extremely poor and subject to stuns/blinds/interrupts, and trying to heal up in a fight with another DPS, you might as well just try and run away from the fight, get out of combat and Seethe in the corner. Otherwise they will outdamage your healing and kill you.
this does not apply to operative/scoundrel healers only Sages and Sorcs. Best to go Bubble dps though since they are tougher than most tanks in the game (exception Juggs and guardians).
Marty the Sentinel/Marauder>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPd4L7_0uQ