Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP leveling with my gay Jedi? (Begeren Colony)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
RP leveling with my gay Jedi? (Begeren Colony)

Zackbiggs
08.25.2013 , 05:26 AM | #1
I wanna RP my little(level 19) Jedi but I also wanna level. Doesn't have to be a gay rp or anything just something to do between taxi stations and whatnot. Trasmythian is a rather flirtatious type with anyone but only goes so far unless he really likes a guy. So if you're game drop me a message.

TechbotAlpha
08.25.2013 , 06:41 PM | #2
Then he sucks as a Jedi. Irrespective of gender and preference, someone very clearly missed the point of (Order) Jedi putting aside emotion/passion and also intimacy. Just saying, because I'll probably always be That Guy...

Zackbiggs
08.26.2013 , 02:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TechbotAlpha View Post
Then he sucks as a Jedi. Irrespective of gender and preference, someone very clearly missed the point of (Order) Jedi putting aside emotion/passion and also intimacy. Just saying, because I'll probably always be That Guy...
it's very simple. "I do not care."

TechbotAlpha
08.26.2013 , 03:45 AM | #4
Then don't expect others to. Good day.

JamesDisaster
09.05.2013 , 02:56 PM | #5
I think it's a cool idea. Jedi have sexual orientations just like everyone else, but they don't pursue attachment. That does not mean the desire for attachment isn't there. It means they keep that desire at bay, dormant, controlled. I think hiding behind the idea that "Jedi put aside emotion/passion and also intimacy," is a terrible excuse for making boring, 2 dimensional Jedi RP characters. My JK struggles with his anger towards the ineptitude of the Republic government, and also the loss of his twin brother when they were toddlers. So even though he lives by a code that tells him to put aside emotion/passion, he struggles with that.
"Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm."

gothamknyght
06.07.2014 , 11:35 AM | #6
Hey I'm on Ebon Hawk, any chance you would switch over?

OrionSol
06.07.2014 , 11:56 AM | #7
What this guy said really.
Or-ion Sol
Founder of THE JEDl ORDER (Guild Website)
"As I was, I am, I will..."

OddballEasyEight
06.07.2014 , 12:33 PM | #8
Then don't expect others to. Good day.
Umm sure, because nobody's ever heard of a jedi bending the rules before

(ps. satele shan had a baby... that takes a little more than flirting)
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

sanctified
06.12.2014 , 07:07 PM | #9
For my RP force character, I created a Sith, because I was honest enough to admit that I wouldn't be able to accurately role-play a Jedi. That's a big reason I enjoy beating Jedi players so much in PVP. Because I really am killing a bunch of deluded hypocrites.
Playing since October 1st, 2011. Squad 238 for life.

SonzeK
06.15.2014 , 06:55 PM | #10
Jedi are gay.