Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition: We Want MORE INDIVIDUAL CLASS STORIES AND COMPANION STORIES,

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Petition: We Want MORE INDIVIDUAL CLASS STORIES AND COMPANION STORIES,

Lunafox
08.25.2013 , 04:18 AM | #1
(Maybe not so much a petition as a Memo to the Company from the supporters of the thread...)

I thought, together, we should show them what we'd like...more individual class stories and companion stories...basically our sagas continued on, and NOT in a lame generic way like Makeb was done, where everyone's story is nearly identical.

Please post your two cents and /sign this. Maybe we can still reach them.

Thanks.
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it?

adanthir
08.25.2013 , 04:22 AM | #2
Im all about the PvE content and the class stories was a big factor that got me into swtor even before it came out. I am all for this.
/sign

weejohnathon
08.25.2013 , 04:27 AM | #3
I totally agree especially with the companion story arcs. Getting from 1-50 is amazing you feel like your on this big adventure developing you char. Then comes 50-55 where it feels meh. Biowares biggest asset is their storytelling their phenomenal at it. I just wish they stop just thinking about the bottom line now.
Yes I know they said in a live stream that there will be no more individual stories for classes but that doesnt mean we have to accept it. For people who have stuck it out from the start of the game when there was the promise of more companion and class stories this is still the biggest disappointment I'v had. I hate to see Bioware become "lazy" just so they can make more cash. Just my 2 cents.

Alec_Fortescue
08.25.2013 , 04:40 AM | #4
The only thing which separates TOR from WoW were, apart from setting, class stories which provided individual and truly personal epic experience in an MMO game. Want them in!

Toweleeeie
08.25.2013 , 05:18 AM | #5
You guys do know that Bioware no longer exists right? To ask for anything outside of the bottom line from EA is crazy.

I think you would have a better chance if you petition the White House and get the 100,000 signatures and have Obama put in his 2 cents. I mean this is Star Wars and he answered the Build a Deathstar request.
Combine Force Melt and Cauterize. Combine Defencive Forums and Defencive Roll. Call it a day.

saremun
08.25.2013 , 05:20 AM | #6
/Signed

i wish they work more on the front!

GratuaCuun
08.25.2013 , 07:03 AM | #7
In the past eight months we've had a new planet, several new flashpoints, two new events, a new companion, two new areas and in the next few weeks we'll be getting arenas, a new planet, two new ops and a bunch of additional content...

And out of all that, not only are we not satisfied and willing to at least attempt to be patient until the next round of class quests comes out... but we're going to come up with a petition and advertise it ALL IN CAPS

BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS, A POST IS TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY WHEN IT'S IN CAPS!!!!1111!!1!1 FTW!11! BIOWARE/EA/TOR/PUGS/INSERT NAME SUX!111!!1! SWG AND WOW FTW!!1!!1!

-shakes head-

Call me a fanboi or too willing to accept what I'm given or a sheeple or whatever... but this not only seems greedy to me... it seems ungrateful AND

most importantly, concerning the topic title

Annoying
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas, 1988

saremun
08.25.2013 , 07:12 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by GratuaCuun View Post
In the past eight months we've had a new planet, several new flashpoints, two new events, a new companion, two new areas and in the next few weeks we'll be getting arenas, a new planet, two new ops and a bunch of additional content...

And out of all that, not only are we not satisfied and willing to at least attempt to be patient until the next round of class quests comes out... but we're going to come up with a petition and advertise it ALL IN CAPS

BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS, A POST IS TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY WHEN IT'S IN CAPS!!!!1111!!1!1 FTW!11! BIOWARE/EA/TOR/PUGS/INSERT NAME SUX!111!!1! SWG AND WOW FTW!!1!!1!

-shakes head-

Call me a fanboi or too willing to accept what I'm given or a sheeple or whatever... but this not only seems greedy to me... it seems ungrateful AND

Annoying
lol, sorry to say it but you are soooo short sighted.....

all what they did is dividing Preplaned Major Updates which include all the things you listed in smaller once so they look...hmmm...more i guess. go to Dulfy if you want to check that...

joshohelp
08.25.2013 , 07:14 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by GratuaCuun View Post

-shakes head-

Annoying
You sir, have won the galaxy.

People need to wait Bioware said that class stories are on the drawing board but it's not their focus at the moment. They may not come in the near future but they'll come sometime.
The Skyblaster Legacy

From a certain point of view, everyone has good in them

GratuaCuun
08.25.2013 , 07:20 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
lol, sorry to say it but you are soooo short sighted......
-puts on short-sighted badge-

could we at least lose the caps in the topic title?? I may be short-sighted but that's still annoying
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas, 1988