Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

hmmm


supermouthcml's Avatar


supermouthcml
08.25.2013 , 12:41 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Ohhhhhhhh snap, no one said you could put out a whole 1.3k dps, that's only 200 below the next highest You clearly have mastered your class
ohhhh snap no one said you could do a whole 2 mil healing, thats only 2 mil lower than the top scoundrel heals, you must know your class inside and out
Naylun
<Afterlife>
Jedi Covenant

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
08.25.2013 , 12:47 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by supermouthcml View Post
ohhhh snap no one said you could do a whole 2 mil healing, thats only 2 mil lower than the top scoundrel heals, you must know your class inside and out
Oh, Anna'ka, and her 27 minute 45 second Novare Coast.... her match was just a little bit longer than my 15 minute Voidstar On day you'll understand the difference between dps and overall damage..... one day....

Sidenote: http://imgur.com/HKrQgSL Don't worry, I only did that in midbies.... as Combat. I swear it doesn't take away from your record at all

supermouthcml's Avatar


supermouthcml
08.25.2013 , 12:49 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
Oh, Anna'ka, and her 27 minute 45 second Novare Coast.... her match was just a little bit longer than my 15 minute Voidstar On day you'll understand the difference between dps and overall damage..... one day....

Sidenote: http://imgur.com/HKrQgSL Don't worry, I only did that in midbies.... as Combat. I swear it doesn't take away from your record at all
oh and if u look at SS #2 you will notice 1.4K dps, what did you say your highest was on your sage before?
but i'm sure that doesn't take away from your record either
Naylun
<Afterlife>
Jedi Covenant

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
08.25.2013 , 12:52 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by supermouthcml View Post
oh and if u look at SS #2 you will notice 1.4K dps, what did you say your highest was on your sage before?
but i'm sure that doesn't take away from your record either
About 1.4k dps, but then again, I only played him back in midbies Hence my lack of SS's with him...

supermouthcml's Avatar


supermouthcml
08.25.2013 , 12:54 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
About 1.4k dps, but then again, I only played him back in midbies Hence my lack of SS's with him...
lulz this argument isnt even worth it anymore bro. ive put up the SS's man. sooooooooo, night have fun with your drunk imps
Naylun
<Afterlife>
Jedi Covenant

supermouthcml's Avatar


supermouthcml
08.25.2013 , 12:55 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
About 1.4k dps, but then again, I only played him back in midbies Hence my lack of SS's with him...
and that number clearly says 1416 dps per second, there is no about
Naylun
<Afterlife>
Jedi Covenant

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
08.25.2013 , 12:59 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by supermouthcml View Post
and that number clearly says 1416 dps per second, there is no about
I was talking about my lv 51 sage... and I was working from memory Also, I just realized that you had 3 SS's, since I generally don't venture from the original page of the link. And don't worry, at 55 you only have literally 1k more mainstat than a midbie toon

Either way, good luck with your special brand of logic. And, protip, I would avoid putting up the 1126 dps SS

supermouthcml's Avatar


supermouthcml
08.25.2013 , 01:01 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
I was talking about my lv 51 sage... and I was working from memory Also, I just realized that you had 3 SS's, since I generally don't venture from the original page of the link. And don't worry, at 55 you only have literally 1k more mainstat than a midbie toon

Either way, good luck with your special brand of logic. And, protip, I would avoid putting up the 1126 dps SS
thanks il keep that in mind
Naylun
<Afterlife>
Jedi Covenant

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
08.25.2013 , 01:02 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by supermouthcml View Post
thanks il keep that in mind
From experience, it'll probably just go in one ear and out the other

Carter_Mathis's Avatar


Carter_Mathis
08.25.2013 , 01:07 AM | #30
Btw, Ib4 Bioware sends me a PM calling me a meanie