Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No more class balance till 2.5 or 2.6.... WTH

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
No more class balance till 2.5 or 2.6.... WTH

HoboWithAStick
08.24.2013 , 09:39 PM | #1
http://dulfy.net/2013/08/23/swtor-ge...na-tour-files/

Question 14.

They are aware of class balance issues, especially in PvP, but want to wait until 2.4 goes live, before they start tweaking. Donít expect changes before patch 2.5-2.6

This is getting ridiculous, some AC's or specs have been doing terrible since 2.0 came out. 2.4 was suppose to have some nice class balance but we have to wait even longer? I hope the marauders, snipers and ops have fun in the new pvp content cause no one else will.

Evolixe
08.24.2013 , 09:42 PM | #2
I mean really, why does this surprise you? Did you really expect big changes in a patch already on pts without them?

-IceHawk-
08.24.2013 , 09:43 PM | #3
Personally, I understand what is going on.

Per Round One questions they understand that the Marauders and the Snipers need some attention.

Fortunately classes such as the Sage/Sorc and the VG/PT are well balanced enough to off-set the concerns.

IronmanSS
08.24.2013 , 10:04 PM | #4
ROFL - dude I just posted the same thing:

"They are aware of class balance issues, especially in PvP, but want to wait until 2.4 goes live, before they start tweaking. Donít expect changes before patch 2.5-2.6."

Holy Crap, they ARE AWARE that there are issues - guess they weren't Sorc or PT issues though. Of course, Marauder and Sniper issues are legitimate by default and will be addressed first as is the norm. But the real question is: will there be anyone left by that point to see what a "AAA MMO Balanced AC" even looks like?
Sulvira - Sith Assassin <E>

Laforet
08.24.2013 , 10:32 PM | #5
CALM DOWN GUYS

Until 2.7 they are going to buff Annihilation and Carnage.

Just calm the f down everyone.

Uncle Austin got your back, if you know what i mean.
Believer - Seer - Fatman - RETIRED

HoboWithAStick
08.24.2013 , 10:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Laforet View Post
CALM DOWN GUYS

Until 2.7 they are going to buff Annihilation and Carnage.

Just calm the f down everyone.

Uncle Austin got your back, if you know what i mean.
Uncle Austin is my Hero.

General_Aldo
08.24.2013 , 10:57 PM | #7
Without class balancing, arenas will fail.
Bornsteller - Combat Medic
LÍvi - Carnage Marauder
King of Pugs Legacy

SifLawd
08.24.2013 , 10:59 PM | #8
GG Bioware.

I'll continue to pay you $15 a month just for pity money until Wildstar comes out.

Just reading what they've said the past few days and what their plans on just shows how much of a joke they are and have no idea what's going on.

But I do hope they keep logging on the PTS to get owned and just dance on the fleet. That's super beneficial to the game.
Amksed - 55 Shadow
Ihealzjoo - 55 Commando
Blackranger - 55 Guardian

www.twitch.tv/amksed

Raansu
08.24.2013 , 11:07 PM | #9
I like the obnoxious answer prior to 14 even better.

ausmisc
08.24.2013 , 11:14 PM | #10
Already unsubbed.. they're obviously happy enough just churning out more re-skinned cartel coin crap and making enough money from it to not have to worry about addressing such minor issues such as pvp and class balance.