Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gear Drop in the two new Operations 2.4

Ardarell_Solo
09.25.2013 , 07:11 AM | #61
I see where you're coming from.

On the other hand the better the gear, the harder it should be to earn. That's a key factor to long term player motivation...

The new OPs HC are a bit easier than TfB/S&V NiM (Also not as much easier as doing TfB and S&V HC was compared to doing EC NiM in 63s...)
El'ethon (Sentinel) | Rickmyron (Gunslinger) | Alreegan (Sage)
Craeg (Scoundrel) | Dacs (Commando) | Vayus (Guardian)
<Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> rDD gesucht: -> hier klicken
T3-M4

Askesis
09.26.2013 , 02:33 AM | #62
My only issue is with the timing of the content releases. Don't get me wrong, new content is great. It just seems a bit off that we had to wait so long between HM before NiM came out, and then we get new ops so soon after, trivializes NiM TFB/SnV from a gear perspective.

It would be nice if the spacing were a little more consistent to give groups more time to fully experience each tier. We don't want to wait 6 months for the NiM Oricon ops to come out, only to have a whole new tier of ops come out two months after that.

That all being said, I can't wait to get in these HM's next week!

dipstik
09.27.2013 , 11:46 AM | #63
i can understand that BW doesnt want people banging their heads against the same op difficulty for more than X amount of months. my guild has been 4/5 and 6/7 on Nim ops for a couple months now, while other guilds have had tfb nim on farm since week 2. now that the new op is coming out i doubt we will even be trying to get 5/5 and 7/7 in nim, until new hm is on farm. by that point we will outgear old nim content and downing it wont be an acheivement, much like downing nim ec after hitting lvl 55.