Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aratech Nethian Achievement still not fixed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Aratech Nethian Achievement still not fixed?

ChrisMattar
08.23.2013 , 09:59 AM | #1
I own the speeder but it is not in my achievements. While it seems fixed for some it isnt for me. Can we expect a fix for that?

ChrisMattar
10.20.2013 , 11:58 AM | #2
We all wonder whether this or that small or big feature that annoys us will ever be fixed and if it's even planned.
Especially when its been a few months past.
I have quite a list, but the two that come to mind for me are quite small issues, but theyve been lingering for months:

-Star Forager Belt [Totally broken and floating]
-Aratech Nethian [Added to collection, but not in achievements]

Not sure what other little things have been lingering forever without any idea if a fix will happen.

Andryah
10.20.2013 , 01:15 PM | #3
Here is what has worked well for me on bugs on equipment:

1) /bug_report it.
2) wait patiently
3) check periodically on the GTN to see if bug = fixed.
4) when bug = fixed use said previously bugged gear.

It's an MMO. ALL BUGs go into a bug queue and are addressed based on number of reports, nature of bug, and severity of bug.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

GalacticKegger
10.20.2013 , 01:26 PM | #4
Can't speak to the belt, but the Aratech Nethian shows up in my characters' achievements. It's not its own complete achievement, it is only 1 of 8 Aratech mounts that must be collected before the Aratech Collector achievement is completed. If one is bound to a character so that it's available in your account's Collections, there should be a green check mark next to it under the Aratech Collector achievement. If not, then you should definitely submit a bug report.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

BadOrb
10.20.2013 , 03:07 PM | #5
Well I will speak to the belt , " How's it hanging ?" and I will speak for the belt too , " It's not much fun hanging around people's sweaty waists all day long".

Otherwise bug reports are cool.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Trollokdamus
10.20.2013 , 03:41 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
1) /bug_report it.
2) wait patiently
3) check periodically on the GTN to see if bug = fixed.
4) when bug = fixed use said previously bugged gear.
Characters who wear some of the sith style hooded robes (saber marshal, etc) have their head clip through the hood when they have their weapon unsheathed or when riding a speeder.
This bug has popped up with game update 1.2 going live.

1) /bug_report it. Done, several times.
2) wait patiently Done, was waiting for 1.5 years.
3) check periodically on the GTN to see if bug = fixed. Done, was checking every now and then for the whole time period mentioned above.
4) when bug = fixed use said previously bugged gear. Still can't use since bug = not fixed.

Another pretty annoying bug is Discharge for Darkness Assassins having a broken visual effect for more than a year. Same story as with the bug above.

What else... not really a bug, but still. Dark Ward visual effect. Bioware agreed that it's way too pinkish and told us they will tune the color. Several months have passed since they said that, still nothing.

GalacticKegger
10.20.2013 , 03:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
Well I will speak to the belt , " How's it hanging ?" and I will speak for the belt too , " It's not much fun hanging around people's sweaty waists all day long".

Otherwise bug reports are cool.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
Hehe ...
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

ChrisMattar
10.20.2013 , 03:44 PM | #8
Yes that is actually the thing, those bugs have been reported by myself and a few others who have encountered them a good 5 months ago and multiple times. It is interesting that not all people have those issues, and in a way thats the part that is worrying, since it's the majority deciding what gets fixed.
Aratech bug: http://imgur.com/5q2eDoQ
Belt Bug: a container stuck at your back and floating and bouncing behind u: http://imgur.com/sMd1WCC

The Aratech bug is obviously a big deal since you cannot get the Gear Head Achievement because of it.

ChrisMattar
11.04.2013 , 04:10 AM | #9
I hope this is being worked on? Particularly Aratech issue, cannot complete the Achievement due to the bug. Some feedback would be nice.

ChrisMattar
11.04.2013 , 04:18 AM | #10
4 months since this important bug was brought to your attention and still complete silence. Unable to complete achievement and get the Gear Head title because of it, that counts as a pretty important bug imo.
Can we get some feedback on this? Aratech bug: http://imgur.com/5q2eDoQ