Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Introducing Parsec - a new raid aware real time combat log parser

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Introducing Parsec - a new raid aware real time combat log parser

Docmal
08.03.2014 , 07:06 PM | #281
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_of_Stone View Post
My raid healing frame wont pop up, I can turn it on and off in the drop down menu but it doesnt appear anywhere on my screens.
1) make sure you are running swtor in fullscreen windowed mode.
2) its possible that you some how placed the popup offscreen - to reset it you must reset that characters settings. Go to file > settings > character settings, select the character and click reset settings.
Feeling Parsecseh?
<Redemption> @ The Shadowlands
Handrew - Shadow Tank Drewbacca - Guardian DPS
& 13 more...

Docmal
08.03.2014 , 07:09 PM | #282
Quote: Originally Posted by thewitchdoctor View Post
My ops group has been getting frequent disconnects from the raid connectivity service.

Anyone else?

Any log I can email?
There were some server issues yesterday. Looks like they cleared up and i am looking for a root cause.
Feeling Parsecseh?
<Redemption> @ The Shadowlands
Handrew - Shadow Tank Drewbacca - Guardian DPS
& 13 more...

thewitchdoctor
08.04.2014 , 07:08 AM | #283
Quote: Originally Posted by Docmal View Post
There were some server issues yesterday. Looks like they cleared up and i am looking for a root cause.
OK. Glad they got resolved and thanks for the response! (Great product, by the way).
Good. Bad. I'm the twi'lek with the saber.

Sir_Laughalot
08.28.2014 , 02:50 PM | #284
How do you add your characters and such so it works? I load it and nothing happens.

Liquor
08.28.2014 , 10:13 PM | #285
You don't add anything. Open it. Create a name and password.

Click on parse or when in a RAID click on RAID button.

Select the pop-outs you want and enjoy.

Want others to join? Give them the name and password. Or join theirs.
7 Day FREE Subscription + free stuff -----> REFERRAL LINK
SWTOR.tv <--- Link to all my streams
<The Darkness Reborn> - Vtt / Vdr / Harkn / Slas
AKA: knowmyname -=- #NerfOperatives

poli_skliros
10.15.2014 , 04:55 AM | #286
Has anyone tried installing/running parsec in Linux? It would be nice if there was some kind of way with wine or smth to make it work!

DogEyedBoy
12.14.2014 , 01:48 PM | #287
So this is looking kind of dead. I didn't want to do it, but seems I'll be switching to Star Parse.

LordHartigan
12.15.2014 , 11:10 AM | #288
No reason not to stick with Parsec just because you're not seeing posts in a thread. It's been out for a long time. Is updated often. It works. Not much reason to post in a forum about it.

DogEyedBoy
12.15.2014 , 12:59 PM | #289
But it's no longer updated often, Drew hasn't been on CodePlex in almost three weeks; the inferior Star Parse has already been updated to display the new bosses and phases, while Parsec hasn't even been updated to fix the stuff that broke when 3.0 came out.

I want to continue using Parsec, it's the better program (for the most part), but if it's going to stagnate what can I do.

LordHartigan
12.15.2014 , 01:44 PM | #290
I wasn't aware of that. I really haven't used it in an op since 3.0 came out. Hopefully it's just taking that long to be updated. When I do use it, it is primarily for timers.