Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Introducing Parsec - a new raid aware real time combat log parser

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Introducing Parsec - a new raid aware real time combat log parser

TheRampage
05.31.2014 , 06:03 PM | #251
http://i58.tinypic.com/n3w5yw.jpg

Here. Didn't have it till tonight while derping in S&V...
Raph‚el - Not Good Enough

Docmal
06.01.2014 , 07:50 AM | #252
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRampage View Post
http://i58.tinypic.com/n3w5yw.jpg

Here. Didn't have it till tonight while derping in S&V...
Thanks this is an easy fix... Open your parsec config file in your favorite editor like so:

Open parsec
Click the ? Icon
Click app folder
Find file parsecclient.exe.config and open in editor.

Replace this bit

<binding name="ParsecRaidServiceSoap" openTimeout="00:00:10" sendTimeout="00:00:10" useDefaultWebProxy="true"/>

With

<binding name="ParsecRaidServiceSoap" openTimeout="00:00:10" sendTimeout="00:00:10" useDefaultWebProxy="true">
<readerQuotas maxDepth="2147483647" maxStringContentLength="2147483647" maxArrayLength="2147483647" maxBytesPerRead="2147483647"/> </binding>

I will make a change to fix it permanently in the next client update.
Feeling Parsecseh?
<Redemption> @ The Shadowlands
Handrew - Shadow Tank Drewbacca - Guardian DPS
& 13 more...

TheRampage
06.01.2014 , 01:57 PM | #253
Thx, will check for it now.
Raph‚el - Not Good Enough

DogEyedBoy
06.23.2014 , 11:32 AM | #254
I've recently been working with the timer function, something I found very useful with Tor Assistant, but I'm missing the text to voice function that the timers within that programme offered; is there any chance you could do the same with Parsec?

Kryand
06.23.2014 , 01:39 PM | #255
Started messing with timers recently. Nice job, but one thing I think would be a huge improvement is an option to have timers duplicate based on target. IE: You'd setup the timer as normal, then for Multi Timer Mode you could select something like "Target Dependent". Then, if Parsec detects another trigger for that timer, and the target matches an existing timer's target, it updates that timer. Otherwise, it creates a new timer. Probably would also need to include the target's name in the timer name automatically to help differentiate them. Maybe have a reserved string in the timer name that would get replaced with the target's name when displayed in the timer window. Anyway, something like that would be amazing for Kolto Probe, etc.

Also, I could eventually see the timer window getting pretty huge if a person were to use that above feature as an operative/scoundrel and then try to time a few more things, so it might also be cool to have multiple timer windows down the line. IE: All of the Kolto Probe timers could be assigned to one timer window, then boss fight event timers could go in another one somewhere else on the screen, etc.
Jedi Covenant - Conqueror, Deposer, Gate Crasher, Dread Master, etc. etc.
The Vail Legacy - GM of Torva Nex

ZentheSecond
06.28.2014 , 11:43 AM | #256
So...
Most recent patch requires "Awesomium.Windows.Control Version 1.7.4.2" and I'm curious exactly what this will add to it before I go and get the updated version of this....
-- Hanakoo - Powertech - DPS/Tank --
-- Natsumii - Assassin - Tank --
-- Kaijžn - Sniper - DPS --

g_land
06.28.2014 , 02:39 PM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by ZentheSecond View Post
So...
Most recent patch requires "Awesomium.Windows.Control Version 1.7.4.2" and I'm curious exactly what this will add to it before I go and get the updated version of this....
Same, as well as everyone in our guild

Exiles of the Jedi

IInox
06.28.2014 , 04:41 PM | #258
me too...I updated NET.Framework etc and now this..***?

Can someone help me to dowenload this? idk where to find it..
[Shadow DPS] Inox @ The Red Ecplise
New Shadow Balance in training!
All 3 Shadow/Assassin Spec Compendiums ( Updated Inf/Dec for 3.0!!)

invertioN
06.28.2014 , 05:15 PM | #259
I re-installed my parsec and now it's last version
Adixia, Red Eclipse EU

LeJarC
06.29.2014 , 05:03 AM | #260
sigh...seems parsers and me are cursed in general...

whenever I find a parser that I can use, it's use is time limited because invariably something, somewhere needs updating and I'm out of the race because of a requirement.

and today came the end of parsec for me... it won't run anymore...requires something I don't have and can't install...

EDIT: Okay, found out I can rollback the update so have to content myself with staying at the previous version.
Sorry. No referral link here. Trust me! You don't want to....
lurker mode engaged until sub runs out.