Mandalorian set in the equipment tab and also Mandalore the Preserver

DWNR

To start off, why Bioware Lucasarts and EA, why have you not put in the single most popular bounty hunter armor in the entire Star Wars universe? I mean really, you have cool sets for every class, except bounty hunters. We get this dinky piece of crap, that looks like a 5 year old designed it. Seriously, a heck of a lot of bounty hunters would most definitely go out of our way to buy that on the cartel market!! We love it!! It's why most of us made bounty hunters to begin with!

To the second part, when I saw that there would be Mandalore the Preserver's armor in the new cartel market pack, I thought "What the heck, I'll spend a little money and see if I can get it.' And well I got two helmets, a chest and a belt and I can honestly say that you failed. Instead of making an ify armor from KotOR 2 look better, you actually managed to make it look worse! Seriously, the lack of detail in the helmet (being the worst piece) is just downright wrong. I was pumped when I first saw that it would be there, I was thinkin hey, maybe they finally started listening to the masses of bounty hunters requesting a nice good awesome set of mando armor. But no. To my great disappointment we still have not gotten it.

Sincerely,

An increasingly aggravated fan.

ps.

I mean really Bioware Lucasarts and EA, listen to your damn players, listen to what the people want and actually please, do it and do it well,.

bioware did listen. loads of people have been asking for this set, and they added it (in a *********** retarded way). i agree the set looks sooo bad rofl, but people wanted it. i do want some real mando armor, preferably straight up buyable, not from these ****** goddamn packs that *******es always sell on the gtn for ridiculous prices.

bioware did listen. loads of people have been asking for this set, and they added it (in a *********** retarded way). i agree the set looks sooo bad rofl, but people wanted it. i do want some real mando armor, preferably straight up buyable, not from these ****** gosh darn packs that *******es always sell on the gtn for ridiculous prices.

100% agreed with this, I mean I do like the reputation that you get from these packs but other than that, most of it is generally a waste of money. Bad looking armor pieces that I wont use, adaptive gear that I have to spend a ton on to get mods for anyway. They have done way too many packs, focus on specifics and a ton of people would be happier.

Honestly, I don't really care what they base it off of, they simply need a GOOD LOOKING true mandalorian set, t-visor and all. Helmet, chest, wrists, gloves, legs,belt and boots. Complete.

Sure, maybe, I'm not sure actually since most of the BBA stuff doesn't load for me but that's beside the point. This thread is just one more in an unimaginably long line of people telling BioWare we want a true Mandalorian armor set. Not this half assed **** that doesn't even have a T-visor. The imperial agent got the clandestine officer set, smuggler got the interstellar privateer set, sith inquisitor got the malevolent interrogator set, jedi consular got the sanctified caretaker set, trooper got the stalwart protector set, jedi knight got the valiant jedi set, and the sith warrior got the eradicator set. bounty hunters got not one of the most popular culture's signature armor in Star Wars; but we got the heartless pursuer set which looks identical to a lot of gear that you find around the mid 20's early 30's level and possibly later. So the point of this thread is as follows: Every single other class has gotten something unique and cool that actually looks good. A lot of them resembling the awesome sets seen in the cinematic trailers, but we bounty hunters have been utterly ignored and given one measly little set that isn't unique in any way and still looks dumb.

Completely agreed, I currently am just using the partisan pvp gear for my BH which looks ok I suppose and I do like the helmet. I was using the raptor set, with all 55 pvp mods in before, which I think looks great but now is no longer available to people who don't already have it which seems unfair. But I had that from level 40 a long time ago when the game pretty much first came out and I have just returned again. And my point is it got boring and looking at some google images, the mandalore set does not look so great :(

I said in another post I would not care at all how it doesn't fit in with the timings and all but I would gladly support Jango Fett's exact mandalorian armour being added, seriously... If others complain I don't care it is the best bounty hunter gear I've ever seen and is a classic! But lore wise they should definitely give us the proper full mandalorian set that the mandalorians currently have in-game and with a jetpack. The jetpack makes all the difference I find :D