Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Freelancer's Bounty Pack

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
08.20.2013 , 04:27 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

We have posted images of the items available in the Freelancer's Bounty Pack - live in Game Update 2.3.1! Which item are you most excited about?

My favorites are the Varactyl and the Series 505 Cybernetic armor set!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Reno_Tarshil
08.20.2013 , 04:35 PM | #2
Courtney, tell the color team to fix the Blood Red crystal to look more Blood Red. It is orange right now.

donkani
08.20.2013 , 04:36 PM | #3
the cybernetic armor set looks ace

dakajojo
08.20.2013 , 04:37 PM | #4
When will we be able to purchase Cartel Coins in-game? I was hoping it would be included with this update.

AlyxDinas
08.20.2013 , 04:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by dakajojo View Post
When will we be able to purchase Cartel Coins in-game? I was hoping it would be included with this update.
...You already can?
'Jeos Dinas'-Ebon Hawk
Manager, The Ebon Hawk Bounty Board
"Perception Problem."

Jonoku
08.20.2013 , 04:41 PM | #6
Varactyl of course

I do suggest though, multiple variations to be unlockable through grinding in game, like the tauntaun mount for example, don't put too many things earned through only cartel market. No offense but all the cartel market exclusive items does is just prove how much money you spent. Put items in the game that prove you've grinded for it via in-game not the cartel market.
Level 55 Juggernaut Tank
Prophecy Of The Five

chuixupu
08.20.2013 , 04:43 PM | #7
I am not usually all that interested in these, but I may try my luck with a few. I doubt I'll get the Varactyl, but I've been lucky with mount drops before (got a Skiff with just one purchase). Of course that means this time I won't be, lol.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

dakajojo
08.20.2013 , 04:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
...You already can?
No, you can't. It currently prompts you letting you know that it will open a browser window so that you can make a Cartel Coin purchase. They stated once the in-game option (where you can actually just purchase in-game, no browser launching necessary) is launched there will also be 50% off your first purchase.

Lord_of_Mu
08.20.2013 , 04:44 PM | #9
So I take it the rep items for the current cartel rep will be replaced by the newer ones? Time to rush some packs for that last bit of rep I need.

tahyri
08.20.2013 , 04:45 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by dakajojo View Post
Would like to know an update on this as well. I was hoping to make use of the 50% off first purchase and get a few crates of the new packs.