Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunter Event: Finding T'rubba! HELP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bounty Hunter Event: Finding T'rubba! HELP

Red_Eye_Jedi_
08.20.2013 , 03:50 PM | #1
Hello guys,
I'm having trouble finding T'rubba.. I've had to reset many times searching for him, does anyone have any ideas/suggestions as to where I can find him?

Thanks!

ikinai
08.20.2013 , 03:55 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Red_Eye_Jedi_ View Post
Hello guys,
I'm having trouble finding T'rubba.. I've had to reset many times searching for him, does anyone have any ideas/suggestions as to where I can find him?

Thanks!
I always got him on Ord Mantel, he's supposedly on other planets too, but Ord is where I got him most. YMMV.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Amaranth
08.20.2013 , 04:22 PM | #3
I had the most luck on Nar Shaddaa, but he eluded me for a while as well.

Drudenfusz
08.20.2013 , 05:03 PM | #4
Acording to Dulfy he can be found on: Hutta/Ord Mantell, Nar Shaddaa, Voss

Have only visited the starting worlds, capital worlds and Nar Shaddaa all week long, got all the henchmen on those worlds. the get my list complete I looked on dulfy's list: http://dulfy.net/2013/07/27/swtor-bo...n-bounty-guide which worked well for me.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Lana Everhope - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Shadow Tank on The Red Eclipse
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

dakajojo
08.20.2013 , 05:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Acording to Dulfy he can be found on: Hutta/Ord Mantell, Nar Shaddaa, Voss

Have only visited the starting worlds, capital worlds and Nar Shaddaa all week long, got all the henchmen on those worlds. the get my list complete I looked on dulfy's list: http://dulfy.net/2013/07/27/swtor-bo...n-bounty-guide which worked well for me.
Ugh, I'd glady give you T'rubba. I kept getting him over the course of this event. Hahaha.

Good luck, OP!

BenKatarn
08.20.2013 , 06:10 PM | #6
I'm also still missing this guy. I went to Ord Mantell and Nar Shaddaa a bunch of times and reset the quest every time I got one of the others, but he keeps eluding me. I'll get him next month, I hope.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Nickious
08.20.2013 , 07:52 PM | #7
I got him on Nar Shadda.

QuevvenXiltyn
08.20.2013 , 09:33 PM | #8
Think Trubba was one of the last I met. Darn D3-X droid kept coming up. In location where throwing me off a cliff was a near certainty.

Kheld
08.21.2013 , 12:08 AM | #9
What a smashing idea by Bioware to implement a RNG on Henchmen spawns! You can waste HOURS of time trying to get the last of 10 Henchmen to spawn!

Hour & Hour & Hours!

I gave up.
The Force will be with you, always.

Lokitana
10.17.2013 , 07:30 AM | #10
I'm doing this with 10 characters, have yet to find T'rubba and it's the 2nd time I do this event . I've been to Ord Mantell and Hutta dozens of times. Aren't I the unlucky one ...

Literally the last 3 achievements I need are kill, capture and hand in T'rubba .
D2-DAoC-LOTRO-RF-WAR-SWTOR-LoL-D3-GW2