New(er) player looking for a little bit of help.

Hanonar

So i have played both the deception/madness tree, deception is good for PvP and madness is good for PvE, i love madness more as i feel bursting someone down to nothing during a stun from out of stealth seems a little antifun for the victim (and ive been on the receiving end of that as my healer and its not fun at all). But which tree would be better for both PvE and PvP?

Also my friend is trying to hybrid his sorc as a lightning/madness and i am wondering if deception/madness could work too.

So i have played both the deception/madness tree, deception is good for PvP and madness is good for PvE, i love madness more as i feel bursting someone down to nothing during a stun from out of stealth seems a little antifun for the victim (and ive been on the receiving end of that as my healer and its not fun at all). But which tree would be better for both PvE and PvP?

Also my friend is trying to hybrid his sorc as a lightning/madness and i am wondering if deception/madness could work too.

0/18/28. nuff' said. go try it out. (wont work well in pve but gives best of both worlds for pvp). as for pve both shadow dps specs are within 70 dps of each other at top end levels (but neither are competitive with other classes yet except a select few uber-players). pick which one you enjoy more. but i do recommend trying the 0/18/28 build since you mentioned a hybrid.

Edited by thejollygreenone