Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[16 Man Timed Run] Dragonslayer Severity Gaming?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
[16 Man Timed Run] Dragonslayer Severity Gaming?

Ansalem
08.22.2013 , 09:25 AM | #21
pre·ci·sion
priˈsiZHənSubmit
noun
the quality, condition, or fact of being exact and accurate.
"the deal was planned and executed with military precision"
synonyms: exactness, exactitude, accuracy, correctness, preciseness

co·or·di·na·tion
kōˌôrdnˈāSHənSubmit
noun
the organization of the different elements of a complex body or activity so as to enable them to work together effectively.
"both countries agreed to intensify efforts at economic policy coordination"

Now that that is cleared up can we move on? I wish you guys the best of luck in your title run next week I hope you guys get it.

namesaretough
08.22.2013 , 10:02 AM | #22
Well this thread got shorter overnight...

Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
Now that that is cleared up can we move on? I wish you guys the best of luck in your title run next week I hope you guys get it.
Always the voice of reason. Thanks, and grats on your titles.
Smugglin

paowee
08.22.2013 , 11:27 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
pre·ci·sion
priˈsiZHənSubmit
noun
the quality, condition, or fact of being exact and accurate.
"Our 8-man was was planned and executed with military precision. Quick target switches to ciphas to squeeze in extra DPS preventing 3 lightning surges, lightning fast heals for when the tank gets spiked in Thrasher where a vanish res is almost not an option, and quick taunts and huge tank threat generationon on P1 tentacles because DPS needs to go all out due to their short enrage timer.

12 of 13 minutes into Styrak fight. B'oarderline dies standing in front of Thundering Blast. WIPE IT. Can't do this with one down and we have no battle/vanish res."

co·or·di·na·tion
kōˌôrdnˈāSHənSubmit
noun
the organization of the different elements of a complex body or activity so as to enable them to work together effectively.
"Our 16-man was planned and executed with military coordination. Playing mindfully on Dread Guard council's P1 and P2 because there are double the people in one confined room. Careful positioning as a Saboteur/Engineer because there really is not enough room in Titan-6 melee range, to eat Air Strikes and kill your raid with rolling Lots of Missiles, and making sure the right group falls on the right quadrant when Thrasher does his knock up sub 50%.

"16-m Thrasher. We're missing 1 DPS in G3!! Oh he didn't make it on time.. Snipers proceed to wipe raid."

Edit*

It'd be nice to see how the other 16-m attempted the "new" Thrasher and doing it the "intended" way. I think there's about ~6 seconds your group can reposition before getting knocked up? Having 3 tanks or 2 tanks and a DPS Jugg stance swap, will make this fight a lot easier too.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records