Force In Balance and Force Imbalance Presents - The Harbinger Fall Fashion Show 2013

Vesayla

Force In Balance (Republic) and Force Imbalance (Imperial) Presents

The Harbinger Fall Fashion Show 2013

http://i.imgur.com/BvIQqpI.jpg

Location: Nar Shaddaa, Lower Promenade, Lucent Square - Band Side (instance will be announced on event day)

Date: September 21, 2013

Time: 2 pm to 6 pm server time

Event will be streamed

Categories:

• Best Dressed: Who has the best look?
  • Most Intimidating: Who can scare you by looking at their gear?
  • Fashion Police: Who really needs help with their look?
  • Kicking It Old School: Who has gear that should be in a museum?
  • Lucha Libre!: Do you have an awesome wrestler look?
  • Super heroes or villains: Wandering around the fleet, I see The Joker and some Avengers. Can you pull off the look?
  • Best In Show: Winner from each category has a chance to take the grand prize

Rules:

• Entry fee: 20,000 credits. This to help with a formal entry form and to keep track of people
  • Limit of one toon due to time
  • Music must be provided to the DJ before the event
  • Music must be 1 min in length due to time. Any over the time limit will be a disqualification.
  • Helpers are allowed but must be ready to go
  • Contestants will be told order of category before the event. If not ready, they will be considered a disqualification.
  • Open to the server - The Harbinger
  • Open to both factions - Republic and Imperial
  • Must be at least level 20 or greater (may be required to use a ship for the fashion show location)

Prizes:

• Best Dressed: 75K, 50K, 25K
  • Most Intimidating: 75K, 50K, 25K
  • Fashion Police: 75K, 50K, 25K
  • Kicking It Old School: 75K, 50K, 25K
  • Lucha Libre!: 75K, 50K, 25K
  • Super heroes or villains: 75K, 50K, 25K
  • Best In Show: 300K, 200K, 100K

Please talk with Vesayla (Republic) or Qirwasa (Imperial) or any of the officers of Force In Balance or Force Imbalance for more information.

Edited by Vesayla

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to include two new categories:

• Lucha Libre!: Do you have an awesome wrestler look?
  • Super heroes or villains: Wandering around the fleet, I see The Joker and some Avengers. Can you pull off the look?

Countdown begins....

Character name: Doc' Jolly

Faction: (Republic/Imperial) Rep

Category: Sex Wagon

Helpers: None

Music: Misirlou

I simplified the proposed category to just sex wagon.

Edited by Sowwy

• 2 weeks later...

WOOT!!! Thank you Odesius!!

Do not miss out on the biggest event on the server!

There is still time to get your entry. Do not delay much longer. Come for the music and dancing and fireworks!

The event is this Saturday September 21th!!!!!

We had people from across many guilds, many levels and across faction. In total, we had 12 people competing in 4 categories. And please give a huge thumbs up to them as they helped make this event so much fun and exciting. The music selection was awesome. Also to all the spectators who cheered them on. We even had the Hulk show up. And you know this is the event of the season when you get photo-bombed!

And here are the winners:

Best Dressed:

1. Riioras
  2. Bogarion
  3. Caesie

Most Intimating:

1. Cammack
  2. Anitora
  3. Taz’irr

Fashion Police:

1. Ohnple (aka Kalro aka Clyde)
  2. Arkatac
  3. Lilusa

Super Hero/Villain:

1. Odesius as Darth Vader
  2. Ironman

Most in Show:

• Odesius

And the Best In Show which is the winner from each category compete for overall winner. And the competition was stiff. And we have a tie for the time in Fashion show history.

1. Riioras/Odesius
  2. Ohnple (aka Kalro aka Clyde)
  3. Cammack

Prizes will be sent out shortly.

This show would not be as successful if I did not have the support of all the members in Force In Balance and Force Imbalance. I also have some very special thanks to some people who I could not have done this event.

To our judges who were Bodhi – Co-GM of Force In Balance, Re’th – GM of Old Guard and Valerius – Officer of Force In Balance. Thank you for judging the toughest competition to date.

To Altheami who promoted the event for a month. To Xodius who promoted the event on the Imperial side on event day. To Sonno who directed Imperial people to the event location. To Xodius, Valerius and Sonno who started the Imperial group.

To Nytraz was the DJ of the event. To Bodhi who at the last minute, got set up to stream the event.

Picture album and video are incoming.

Thank you all and see you all at the next event.

Vesayla