Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

'The Jedi Prisoner' is bugged? causes client crash

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
'The Jedi Prisoner' is bugged? causes client crash

Almghty_gir
12.21.2011 , 02:25 PM | #1
so today, after queueing to get onto our server for about 2 hours, my group within my guild decided to try our hand at a new instance that has become available to us, The Jedi Prisoner.

we wiped on the first boss, and when we clicked return to medcenter, ALL of us crashed to desktop, no message, no popup, no warning, just client disappeared.

and now we're back in the queue... lol.

but yeah, anyone else experienced this?
Bruglir Fellblade - Dark Jedi.
Guild leader - Vulgar Display of Power
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Telzrob
12.21.2011 , 09:06 PM | #2
Same issue. Taral V

zorniza
12.26.2011 , 07:10 PM | #3
Same issue, wiped on first boss in Taral V, everyone crashed when we pressed return to medcenter. Also got same problem during open pvp on tatooine near empire outpost(i am republic), got killed, pressed return to medcenter, game crashed.

Crohadan
12.26.2011 , 10:46 PM | #4
same here
Militarygamers.com, serving those that came before us, served with us, and will come after us. Find out more at http://www.militarygamers.com
This is protocol droid sw-01 thank your for your bug report, expect no response from us because we really dont care. /ticket_closed

Bowned
12.26.2011 , 11:09 PM | #5
Yep, had it JUST happen and lost my entire group to the queue. Same exact thing after wiping on the first boss.
Ease off the haterade friend!

Wulfbur
12.27.2011 , 09:17 AM | #6
Same thing happened to us yesterday - was hoping to see a fix for it in today's patch but guess it wasn't deemed important enough.
He laughs at fear, afraid of nothing.
He does not shy away from the sword.
He does not stand still when the trumpet sounds

He is Commando

DiViSoRR
12.27.2011 , 02:41 PM | #7
Same for us after maintainance. Wipe on 1st boss->crash->Welcome to 1300 que