Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So which bounty are you having the most trouble finding?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So which bounty are you having the most trouble finding?

Stoofa
08.17.2013 , 10:33 AM | #1
As of a few minutes ago I have captured every Henchman. I have also "taken down" every henchman - with the exception of one.
Zinda Kent has neither been captured nor taken down by me.
This person alludes me and somehow I must track them down!

Who are you having trouble finding?

ptwonline
08.17.2013 , 10:54 AM | #2
I've gotten them all at least once because the last ones I needed--Novane and Udo Ensh--I made sure to only go to worlds where they are possible bounties.

According th Dulfy, Zinda Kent is a possible bounty on: Dromund Kaas/Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan

Callaron
08.17.2013 , 11:20 AM | #3
T'rubba (or something) was the very last one for me - but it didn't take that long to hunt him down like the Kath Hound that he is once I had all the others!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Jeweledleah
08.17.2013 , 11:24 AM | #4
Udo Ench took me forever. I pretty much had to go through my entire regiment of alts, taking them to Hutta/Ord mantel one by one, before he showed up. on a second day of searching.

but he's done for now /flex just a few kingpin bounties left and achievements and titles are mine, all mine! /ahem

MidichIorian
08.17.2013 , 11:26 AM | #5
I just completed the whole thing and my last target was Sogan. Must have been through the planets 15 times in an attempt to get him a second time, for the kill. That's when I realized that i could simply reset the whole thing when I didnt get him so I went to DK, since the mission giver is close to the cantina there, and reset the mission whenever I didnt get him until I finally got him.

Took a while to get Zinda for me too but I was still far from finished back then so I didnt have to get out of my way atleast.

Phinion
08.17.2013 , 11:28 AM | #6
Have yet to see Udo Ensh at all. finished all the others though.

BRKMSN
08.17.2013 , 12:10 PM | #7
There really isn't one good reason why after talking to the contact, we don't get a list of beacons available on that planet so we can choose the henchman we need to complete achievements. This random bounty garbage is redundant and tiring when the player has no control in the matter. Resetting the mission after being assigned a henchman you have already done 10 times may give you another shot at a different beacon / henchman available on the planet, but you still have to talk to the contact and then gather info from shady characters all over again just to be assigned another random henchman you likely have done repeatedly ... possibly the same one you just had before resetting.

Somebody dropped the ball here and I would have rather seen this fixed in a patch than the shady character respawn rate or the number of collected info packs required for completion.

KurganNazzir
08.17.2013 , 12:34 PM | #8
I can't say that any one was harder to get than any other for me, I finished the Henchman achievement yesterday afternoon. I did see someone really early this morning yelling about not being able to get Kar'wa so I'd say that's the one they're having trouble with. I've had T'rubba three times, Aja Novar four times, D-3X twice, Udo Ensh three times, Sogan Sur twice, Novane twice, Zinda Kent five times, and Kar'wa three times so I guess I was lucky with the RNG this time around.

smithre
08.17.2013 , 01:57 PM | #9
T'rubba has so far eluded me. That dude is the only one that I have not captured/killed in the henchman line.

Ilayas
08.17.2013 , 02:01 PM | #10
T’rubba was the last one for me to find. Novane is the last one I need to kill (I've captured them all) I went through all my characters on planets that he spawns but no luck. Hopefully I get him again before the week is up.
◚◚◚◚◚◚ịịịịị▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imperial Entanglements: A SWTOR Parody Web Comic