4v4 Arenas Against Bioware

ManiacDavis

They should've knocked you into the pit, and you should've knocked like three of them into the pit. I feel you didn't use your knockback nearly enough. Also you could've finished off the sorc on the move with an explosive round while moving. Could've used the hilt strike (root) knockback combo more than that second match on the powertech.

Just saying.

Otherwise goodwork beating the developers :)

Edited by PerinnAybara

if they could nerf ops ability to heal endlessly and mindlessy without any regard to going OOM

then arena heal slot would be a diverse place

tired of seeing operatives tbh

i was considering a lightning sorc and smash jugg for the 2 dps slots for the ridiculous burst switches they can do

come across any comps with those 2 builds for dps?

nice work.

i have always wondered when i play live if my oppenet is a dev or not. i always asked myself are they the sorc force speed backpedaling into the fire pit for the kill or are they the player that killed me from half health when i had full hp.turns out their the sorc force speed back pedaling into the fire pit . bwahahahahahahaha!

They didn't focus your sage in the game I watched and u took out theirs easy breezy. From I saw the sage allowed to free cast I knew they would have a issue beating u guys. GG

Devs target selection was poor. They should have did exactly what u did to them Burn the 2 weakest classes they had.

They didn't focus your sage in the game I watched and u took out theirs easy breezy. From I saw the sage allowed to free cast I knew they would have a issue beating u guys. GG

Devs target selection was poor. They should have did exactly what u did to them Burn the 2 weakest classes they had.

I was in the sage that game, and I'm thankful they didn't focus.

I was finding more success with a hybrid build in arenas, and for that game... I was full tele / middle tree. I got lucky they didn't hang one me and make my life miserable with interrupts. Being they had 2 sorcs, it was easy for us to put some substantial pressure on them