Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ideas for Advanced Class - Sorc

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
Ideas for Advanced Class - Sorc

Kolakolizer
08.15.2013 , 04:48 AM | #1
I think that if BW is going to make new advanced class for 50 - 55 the for Sorc i suggest.

[B]Necromancer - For Male Sith Sorc Heal.
Nightsister - For Female Sith Sorc Heal.

I would personally think to add in a new ability for them would be Force Drain, in Which they train the energy from enemies and healing themselves and if force drain kills the enemy then it grants a bonus healing to you.

Well those are my ideas, i wonder what the dps would be because the advanced class for 50-55 would focus more on what skill tree you picked, whether it was dps, heal or tank.

Tazmynn
08.16.2013 , 11:18 AM | #2
Umm... New ACs for 50-55? I haven't heard anything like that. Where did that idea come from?
Tazmynn Madcatter

Pegjot
08.17.2013 , 03:58 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kolakolizer View Post
I think that if BW is going to make new advanced class for 50 - 55 the for Sorc i suggest.

[B]Necromancer - For Male Sith Sorc Heal.
Nightsister - For Female Sith Sorc Heal.

I would personally think to add in a new ability for them would be Force Drain, in Which they train the energy from enemies and healing themselves and if force drain kills the enemy then it grants a bonus healing to you.

Well those are my ideas, i wonder what the dps would be because the advanced class for 50-55 would focus more on what skill tree you picked, whether it was dps, heal or tank.
Inquisitors don't need another heal spec. If anything pop a tank/hea/dps AC on them. (or tank/heal/support)
And Force Drain is pretty much Death Field. But I'm glad I'm the only one who's thinking about a third AC. I really do think it's time for a Stimfiend AC for Imperial Agents where they can get some use out of that cunning tank gear...
ZAHJ* of Harbinger Zany of Dalborra
Zahjon Zahjin Zahjen | Zahj Zahjora Zahjelle Zahjira | Zahjic Zahjia Zahjan | Zahja Zahjex Zahje
Zahjo Zahjina Zahjess | Zahjei Zahjedi Zahjessa | Zahjette Zahjer Zahjua | Zahjus Zahju Zahjie

Tazmynn
08.20.2013 , 10:03 AM | #4
That cunning tank gear is really stupid. I don't have a problem with it existing, but I have a problem with it being for sale by planetary comm vendors instead of the stuff both ACs actually want.
Tazmynn Madcatter