Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juyo form

UncleOst
08.14.2013 , 12:25 PM | #1
...my gawd.

I decided to try Juyo ( annihilation ) last night, feating all points into the tree ( at level 41 ). Guy please don't laugh at me, for I know some have you been marauders since beta and I'm just starting the class.

Point is thus far JUYO RULES!!!!! Man I tell ya, I'm having a blast with this spec and would like to hear a couple comments regarding this spec in lvl 55 pvp. More to the point, is there anyone who still plays this form in level 55 warzones? Dayum I like this form.

Maelael
08.14.2013 , 12:29 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by UncleOst View Post
...my gawd.

I decided to try Juyo ( annihilation ) last night, feating all points into the tree ( at level 41 ). Guy please don't laugh at me, for I know some have you been marauders since beta and I'm just starting the class.

Point is thus far JUYO RULES!!!!! Man I tell ya, I'm having a blast with this spec and would like to hear a couple comments regarding this spec in lvl 55 pvp. More to the point, is there anyone who still plays this form in level 55 warzones? Dayum I like this form.
Read up on the class/class rep discussions, it points out all of the faults with Anni/Watchman quite well in PvP.

PvE it's fun, especially when you get the optimal rotation down (Check out Oof's stuff).
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no fear; there is power.
I am the heart of the Force. I am the revealing fire of light. I am the mystery of darkness.
In balance with chaos and harmony, Immortal in the Force.

AngusFTW
08.15.2013 , 03:29 AM | #3
Its still fun in pvp its just not viable for competitive/ranked situations where burst is king. For solo pugging well played anni can stil put out a decent amount of dmg. You will rage at getting stunned and everyone else being a smasher tho
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

JediMasterSLC
08.15.2013 , 10:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by UncleOst View Post
...my gawd.

It's what I usually play in regs- I still enjoy it a lot and I'm top DPS very often. Yes I can get quite a bit more DPS when i play smash (considering that it's very hard to break 1500 as watchman), but considering that most smashers are awful, it's not hard to beat them in damage. Getting >150k heals in most matches is pretty cool too.

UncleOst
08.16.2013 , 12:25 AM | #5
Yeah, I do miss the carnage groove at times. If I want to play rage I'll hop on my jug. That said, the action from Juyo is really freaking fun. I think it's an excellent compliment to a group, in tandem with another marauder of a different spec.