Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty contracs week - Do you ever listen to our feedback on PTS?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bounty contracs week - Do you ever listen to our feedback on PTS?!

BadOrb
08.16.2013 , 03:05 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Epixxxx View Post
Get off of Hutta.

Problem solved.
Yeah I agree the first day Hutta was insane , just a long queue and people jumping the queue , it took us a long long time. The next missions we went to Nar Shadda and Voss , no problems there at all.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

TimMcVey
05.14.2014 , 08:05 AM | #42
Sorry I am relatively new to the game but managed to figure out how to talk to people but I gotta ask what way do we get information from the shady characters cos on Ord Mantell found all the shady characters but cant interact with any of them am I doing something wrong?

DOHboy
05.14.2014 , 08:20 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by TimMcVey View Post
Sorry I am relatively new to the game but managed to figure out how to talk to people but I gotta ask what way do we get information from the shady characters cos on Ord Mantell found all the shady characters but cant interact with any of them am I doing something wrong?
necro aside.

Once you pick up the contract from the mission terminal on fleet, you'll go to the contact on the planet who will initiate the quest for talking to shady chars. Once you talked to enough of those you'll get a rendezvous into the cantina to talk to a contact. That contact will give you the quest for the bounty.

Tolunart
05.14.2014 , 08:20 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by TimMcVey View Post
You can buy (or receive as rewards) interrogation probes (dark side) or friendly drinks (light side) to use on shady characters. Or there is a mission item you are given (and a shortcut icon in the mission tracker) that is a neutral version of the interrogation droid you can use on them. You need to use one of these three options on the Shady Character to get a response, either he/she will attack, give up the info, or tell you to go away.

Also, like any new content added to an MMO, there is a lot less competition for them now than there was when it was new. The reason why the devs didn't crank up the respawn rates as much as players wanted is because if they did, now a player would be able to gather all the data in about a minute just by standing in one spot while shadies lined up to be interrogated. As it is, I've noticed that a new SC will often spawn shortly after finishing off the last one in combat. They could probably turn down the respawn rate a bit.

thewitchdoctor
05.14.2014 , 09:05 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpactHound View Post
Well there's the problem, queencoins don't work in Texas. 'MURRICA!
Well, since its already been necro'd ... this made me chuckle.
Good. Bad. I'm the twi'lek with the saber.
DPS: Carnage Marauder - Gunslinger - Sage
Tanks: Guardian - Juggernaut - Powertech - Assassin