Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty contracs week - Do you ever listen to our feedback on PTS?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bounty contracs week - Do you ever listen to our feedback on PTS?!

Inflicktion
08.16.2013 , 07:33 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
That's just to funny:

Actually I don't know why they haven't done this before the event started. At least they are listening now.
Is there anything QQ can't accomplish? (besides this event apparently)

Nickious
08.16.2013 , 07:37 AM | #22
So a event that was already easy just got easier? Awesome. Thanks for the tears.

tman_ac
08.16.2013 , 07:40 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickious View Post
So a event that was already easy just got easier? Awesome. Thanks for the tears.
If you define the difficulty of an event by who can click faster to interact with a NPC, then yes - the difficulty has decreased.

As I do not define it in that way the difficulty stayed the same whereas the time you have to invest (gladly) decreased.
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

Jacen_Starsolo
08.16.2013 , 07:40 AM | #24
respawn rate has been increased? Am I reading it wrong or does this mean they won't respawn as fast (slow) as they already were?

ibervang
08.16.2013 , 07:50 AM | #25
The elite unit is way to tough. You need to have great gear, compared to your level to have a chance. Way to much stun. And then they spawn 2 adds.
*sigh*

TUXs
08.16.2013 , 09:07 AM | #26
So...after all the QQ on these forums about the spawns, I finally got to run these missions last night. 3 toons, all completed the quests in under an hour...closer to 45min total...
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

ikinai
08.16.2013 , 09:17 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
So...after all the QQ on these forums about the spawns, I finally got to run these missions last night. 3 toons, all completed the quests in under an hour...closer to 45min total...
Yeah, it really wasn't too bad. I got five contracts and took out a kingpin with my smuggler, although I did find it interesting that my smuggler had an easier time getting information than my sage did

no one wanted to talk to my jedi.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

Feztonio
08.16.2013 , 09:19 AM | #28
if you're lvl 55 don't go to hutta or coruscant. there's all the lowbies as well as 55's. your best bet is go to Voss. and for the character complainers... you do realize there's shady characters outside the cantinas/structures as well right??

I'm already max rep for the week with this event - half way almost through newcomer.

will now be saving the rep tokens and waiting for resets. it's not bad at all really. unless you've got 12 or more alts of course
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic

dscount
08.16.2013 , 09:22 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Feztonio View Post
if you're lvl 55 don't go to hutta or coruscant. there's all the lowbies as well as 55's. your best bet is go to Voss. and for the character complainers... you do realize there's shady characters outside the cantinas/structures as well right??

I'm already max rep for the week with this event - half way almost through newcomer.

will now be saving the rep tokens and waiting for resets. it's not bad at all really. unless you've got 12 or more alts of course
Yea.. Lowbie planets are a pain due to the volume of people. Other planets are just "DRIVE ALL OVER" issue. LOL Just as quick waiting on a lowbie planet and click before the other person. Look AROUND too as the respawn pretty quick.
Reference Link: Why bother? Folks dropping sub's like flys lately. http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

Suggestions to Bioware: Release "REAL" Sub rewards list.

SlimsPicken
08.16.2013 , 10:11 AM | #30
They have a long history of not listening.

Beta might as well have been just a server stress test.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.