Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Playable race Nautolan

Xakthul
10.19.2013 , 02:10 PM | #21
The Nautolan woman in [For Better or Worse] was pretty good looking......
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

NoraBrg
07.16.2014 , 12:19 PM | #22
wow yea nautolan would have been my first choice if it was available :O

DomiSotto
07.16.2014 , 02:17 PM | #23
This request comes up all the time and the "but" is always the clipping issues. However I was thinking there is already a few Nauts in the game wearing heavy and medium armor without clipping. So if a couple of orange chests were included with the unlock the player would have some decent starting choices and experiment from there. Good 30% of the players I see run the kind of outfits that can't clip anything topside ever!

And no clipping stopped me from playing twi'leks

vingmotor
07.20.2014 , 06:59 AM | #24
yes please. they look so cool. better then togruta the clown faces.

Capella
08.18.2014 , 09:40 AM | #25
I'd drop CC for this.
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (65 JK) ; Ishev (65 T) ; Thyreophora (65 T) ; Auriva (65 SW) ; Khouris (65 SI)

Cheeseprince
08.19.2015 , 04:21 AM | #26
I'd gladly pay for Nautolans.

RowanThursday
08.19.2015 , 11:47 AM | #27
Yes please, give us Nautolan, then Nikto. Of course, if Bioware misread this and give us Ortolan instead, that's still good, but we all know they won't, alas.
"... Pointless meatbag bickering."
-- HK-55

CMikeHardy
08.19.2015 , 02:47 PM | #28
Kit Fisto approves of this message.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2.../Kit_Smile.jpg
I am exploring strange new worlds and seeking out new civilizations in a galaxy far, far away...
With my Assault Cannon.

Obsidian_Stone
08.19.2015 , 09:15 PM | #29
Nautolan and weequay and giving up on the idea that every playable species HAS to be able to romance companions. You know, it's okay to NOT romance. Give me more exotic species and a disclaimer that states romance options are not available for this species and I'm good.
http://www.swtor.com/r/jQnBY3 - Because I like shinies.

Stoofa
08.20.2015 , 07:11 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Obsidian_Stone View Post
Nautolan and weequay and giving up on the idea that every playable species HAS to be able to romance companions. You know, it's okay to NOT romance. Give me more exotic species and a disclaimer that states romance options are not available for this species and I'm good.
And I'm sure it's as simple as "unckecking a box" to make sure that doesn't happen.
The romance options are heavily built into the game and removing them will be no easy task - it would be time mis-spent as they have made it clear existing and old content just isn't going to see any updates. So as the romance options could not simply be removed, there will never be a playable species where romance options would be an "issue".
Of course please don't let this stop anyone from making a wookie suggestion - we haven't had one of those for a couple of days.
Here is a referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/H579Bl
Be you newbie, subscriber or old-hand - we both get free things if you click me!
7 days of free subscription, a free character transfer & a bundle of free unlocks