Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Playable race Nautolan

Mizef
10.14.2013 , 09:50 AM | #11
I'm not saying i'd pay 2k caretel coins for them (sub is enough if you ask me), but yes i'd sure like to be able to play them! It really feels amiss that we have Twi'lek, but not Nautolans.

Xakthul
10.14.2013 , 05:03 PM | #12
I wanna make a Nautolan Jugg
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Ecaja
10.15.2013 , 03:59 PM | #13
I am surprised they don't have them yet. And i also want to see a Selkath. The models are in the game already. And while we are at it, i'd like to see some Kel Dor.

JamieKirby
10.17.2013 , 04:32 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ecaja View Post
I am surprised they don't have them yet. And i also want to see a Selkath. The models are in the game already. And while we are at it, i'd like to see some Kel Dor.
They have said only races that speak galactic basic, I have yet to see a single selkath speak basic, while there have been some Kel'Dor speaking basic ingame and in the clone wars series.

MenofNumenor
10.17.2013 , 08:27 PM | #15
Hell yeah, let's get these this race in-game.

AshlaBoga
10.17.2013 , 11:05 PM | #16
Bengel Morr!
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

AlexDougherty
10.18.2013 , 04:05 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
They have said only races that speak galactic basic, I have yet to see a single selkath speak basic, while there have been some Kel'Dor speaking basic ingame and in the clone wars series.
There is a Selkath speaking basic in the consular story, he's part of the rift alliance. Plus in Kotor there were hundreds of Selkath who spoke basic.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

vingmotor
10.18.2013 , 05:00 AM | #18
im all for anything not human looking.

MenofNumenor
10.18.2013 , 06:52 PM | #19
/bump

blindxsecrets
10.19.2013 , 12:20 AM | #20
I'd love to play this race! The moment I saw that guy on Courscant that wanted his mate back....and saw her....I wanted one. Bad. They are just so awesome looking, lol. And anything non-human gets a vote in my book. Sooo tired of the humanoid looking races.
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Click my referral you should, get free stuff....you will.