Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Friends of SWTOR programme is not working consistently

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Friends of SWTOR programme is not working consistently

08.13.2013 , 05:19 AM | #1
Has anyone else been having trouble getting credit for this?

Basically, I have made 6 referrals. ALL clicked on the link.

In my account, it has only recorded 3 of them. 1 of those subbed and I have gotten the reward.

BUT out of the 3 referrals that it doesn't show on my account, 2 of those have subbed and I haven't gotten the rewards.

I've put in an in-game ticket, but I wondered if other people have been having this issue? Have Customer Service been able to resolve it for you?

These really are my referrals, I can get those accounts to attest to that too... but it's really frustrating. The programme isn't gonna work very well when people can't get their rewards

08.13.2013 , 01:52 PM | #2
I've had two friends sign up & one sub; however, I got credit for neither. I called customer service yesterday & they said this is a known issue & that they are running scripts that should fix the problem by tomorrow. I would call them personally...

PS: You'll have to get pushy with the Indian guys they make you talk to first...after that they'll push you on though to some dudes in Britain that know what they are doing. I had to threaten to cancel my sub & not refer anyone else.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10

08.13.2013 , 08:49 PM | #3
Well that sucks

If it's a known issue, they should stop people signing up until it is fixed!

So from what they told you, it will be retroactively fixed for everyone in the next couple of days? I might wait then. They replied to my ticket to tell me to phone them, but I am in Australia so it's expensive and at awkward times. There doesn't seem much point if they are gonna tell me the same thing they told you.