Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Warzone Arenas

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Warzone Arenas
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lyshar
08.18.2013 , 12:25 AM | #491
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
You can join the Warzone queue to participate in them both.
Can I queue in the WarZone queue to ONLY queue in the WZ queue?
Never saw that second part of subscriber appreciation we were supposed to get Fall 2013, he said we'd feel appreciated.
That can't have been the case as I can't even recall getting the CC part of it (which doesn't really help with that anyway).

I don't want that well known CS rep touching any of my tickets, he doesn't read 99% of the tickets, and the last percent barely scratches the topic and is still way off! You know which one I'm talking about.

Aetideus
08.18.2013 , 06:40 AM | #492
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post

I will be playing a Madness Sorcerer.
lol It will be smashing.

ODTONE
08.19.2013 , 07:17 AM | #493
Sounds good,
finally some real pvp in pvp!
looking forward to trying those out.

gorathek
08.19.2013 , 07:50 AM | #494
And maybe you can implement possibility to buy PVP gear in lower levels instead of 55?
I have full of comms for it but being lvl 33 cannot get it done and buy a new gear - so why I should be using PVP?

Cratzky
08.19.2013 , 07:55 AM | #495
Hope BW nerf Smash specc before 2.4 hits Live.
Guild leader of <Nothing Personal>
Server: Tomb of Freedon Nadd EU PvP.

holottawang
08.19.2013 , 08:33 AM | #496
Quote: Originally Posted by gorathek View Post
And maybe you can implement possibility to buy PVP gear in lower levels instead of 55?
I have full of comms for it but being lvl 33 cannot get it done and buy a new gear - so why I should be using PVP?
This this this. I love to pvp while leveling, and I get that we shouldnt be able to roll a 5 min 55 into ranked wz, but help us out somehow.

Aries_cz
08.19.2013 , 09:56 AM | #497
Quote: Originally Posted by gorathek View Post
You still can, lowbie PvP gear is sold on capital planets (the Senate underpass on Coruscant and the Imperial Market on Kaas, I think).
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

MishraArtificer
08.19.2013 , 01:59 PM | #498
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
You still can, lowbie PvP gear is sold on capital planets (the Senate underpass on Coruscant and the Imperial Market on Kaas, I think).
Correct, although they removed the Expertise on the lowbie PvP gear. The lowbie PvP Weapons and Items vendors, however, are still on the Fleet where they've always been.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

ZoeNightshade
08.20.2013 , 04:07 PM | #499
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothematic View Post
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Hutball maps!

Sorry if this question comes accross as thick but I'm skim reading on my phone so I might have missed it. Are these arenas just for level 55 (ranked?) or are they going to be available as non-ranked/under 55 too?

Thanks Alex!
Hutt Ball is fun but when your a healer its my worst enemy!!

zolarninja
08.21.2013 , 09:09 AM | #500
Quesh huttball. You people are about to get killed.